Equity Investments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equity Investments

Im was just curiuos and looking at different stock prices. Im thinking about investing but not dropping a lot of investment at the moment. Just want to start of small and see how it goes from there. What would be some some good stocks for beginners?
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Micro cap penny stocks....

Preferably in the healthcare sector!!!

Do not take this advice.

Comment

BZH and HOV are homebuilders in the $4-$5 range. I also like CX cement company around $10 - they have a dividend reinvestment program as well. There should be some good IPOs once the market rebounds a bit more after the holidays too.

Comment

Lmfao, take the suggestions from here and be sure to not buy them.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Stick it in an index fund and watch it for a while and read Investor's Business Daily every day. After about a year you'll be able to start investing in individual stocks. Don't listen to anyone on this site.
          Originally posted by Denny
          I call dibs on Don's balls!

Comment

^^^ Strong advice.

No person should suggest a stock for you unless they have detailed info to construct a risk and objective profile and assess suitability of investments. Given that you're stating your status as a novice, you certainly don't need to be diving into risky, levered-up tickers (like mentioned previously) until you have a more firm grasp of what you're doing.
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              ^^^ Strong advice.

No person should suggest a stock for you unless they have detailed info to construct a risk and objective profile and assess suitability of investments. Given that you're stating your status as a novice, you certainly don't need to be diving into risky, levered-up tickers (like mentioned previously) until you have a more firm grasp of what you're doing.
              Yeah, that's what I'm wanting to do. I'm not trying to go a la "wall street" style. I guess not really wanting to know what to invest but tips and ideas on how to start off.
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by OldGuysRule View Post
                Stick it in an index fund and watch it for a while and read Investor's Business Daily every day. After about a year you'll be able to start investing in individual stocks. Don't listen to anyone on this site.
                Thanks for the info. I'll look into this.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  Yeah, that's what I'm wanting to do. I'm not trying to go a la "wall street" style. I guess not really wanting to know what to invest but tips and ideas on how to start off.
                  IBD is a great resource. Financial Times is good, and then the Wall Street Journal (in that order) is ok as well. Just read up, start figuring things out. Dave Rosenberg (Google Breakfast with Dave) has a free newsletter everyday that you can sign up for that includes commentary on the macro environment and the market.

Comment

CSHD is the only ticker symbol I need.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I'll bet you could pick up DFWStangs.net pretty cheap right about now...
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                        I'll bet you could pick up DFWStangs.net pretty cheap right about now...
                        I want to make money, not lose it. Haha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                          Lmfao, take the suggestions from here and be sure to not buy them.
                          Who died and left you the investment guru?!

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                            Who died and left you the investment guru?!
                            runninhorn.

Comment

after 2 penny stock reverse splits this year i'm sticking with just 1 penny stock and hoping for tthe beest.

Comment

Working...
                              X