LOL: Sandusky Serenaded By Inmates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL: Sandusky Serenaded By Inmates

BELLEFONTE, Pa. (CBS Cleveland) - Jerry Sandusky was reportedly taunted by other inmates in song at the Centre County Correctional Facility when he was housed there this past December.

An inmate who identified himself only as “Josh” told The Daily that he and other prisoners sang well-known lyrics from Pink Floyd’s “The Wall” to Sandusky.

“At night, we were singing ‘Hey, teacher, leave those kids alone,’” Josh was quoted as saying.

Though Sandusky was held alone in a separate cell reportedly designated for sex offenders and those with mental illnesses, he was still visible to other inmates, who mocked him with their singing when the lights went out for the night, The Daily reported.

Sandusky, the former assistant coach of Penn State’s celebrated football team, was found guilty of 45 counts of child sex abuse for his inappropriate sexual actions with 10 known victims over the past 15 years.

He was sent to the Centre County Correctional Facility in December of last year when several counts were added to the charges he was facing at the time.

After being found guilty last Friday, Sandusky was sent back to the same facility.

The minimum sentence Sandusky is said to face for his crimes will likely add up to a life sentence for the disgraced coach.

I was seriously lol-ing when I read that.
    That and his daily defiling in the showers should make for a pleasant stay.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

lol..That's awesome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

We don't need no child molesters...

We don't need their thought control...

No dark sarbutsex in the showers...

Hey Jerry!!

Leave those kids alone....

All in all its going to be fresh meat in YOUR hole....

Freestyle but I try... Fuck Him

Comment

We landed on the.... aw, fuck it.

Comment

I love the thinking on the "inside".

'Wait, you're a sex offender? Wellllll, I'm now going to forcefully have sex with your anus"
            Ded

Comment

if they had internet in that prison, the inmates singing would undoubtedly post here.

god bless
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Thats what that pedophile gets and I can't wait for him to get HIS shit pushed in...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by rick modena View Post
                  thats what that pedophile gets and i can't wait for him to get his shit pushed in...
                  BIG TiME BRO!!!!!1
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                    BIG TiME BRO!!!!!1
                    I'm going to use that one on Matt next time we have a skiff on here.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Thats what that pedophile gets and I can't wait for him to get HIS shit pushed in...
                      Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      BIG TiME BRO!!!!!1
                      Vortex rear stand $75
                      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                      11 4 door
                      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Comment

Ya know, I had never heard of this guy until this all came out. He got what he deserved. Fucking sicko.

Comment

Working...
                          X