No announcement yet.

Vonage Cancellation Nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell's bells... persistence along with making a lot of noise pays good dividends. Got a new card account number issued for safe keeping. This company puts a whole new meaning to the term shady.

Vonage Account Number:10047xxxxx
    Cancellation Confirmation Number: CLV41GW9WE

Your cancellation will be effective 07/23/2012. This means that you will no longer be able to make or receive calls using your Vonage service. This includes 911 calls. Please remember in the event of an emergency, 911 dialing from your Vonage phone will no longer work and you will not be able to make a 911 call from a cancelled phone line.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Did you have a stroke while writing this?
      Pretty much. "some" should have been something. That and learning to type on an iPad with the auto correct shit makes me look stupid as hell. Not that I have much to work with anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
        Pretty much. "some" should have been something. That and learning to type on an iPad with the auto correct shit makes me look stupid as hell. Not that I have much to work with anyways.
        LOL, I finally turned auto correct off. it was even worse on my Android phone than my iPhone, and that one sucked! I'll live with fucked up looking words, people can usually guess what they should be anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          LOL, I finally turned auto correct off. it was even worse on my Android phone than my iPhone, and that one sucked! I'll live with fucked up looking words, people can usually guess what they should be anyway!
          You have the option of changing keyboards on the android phone and also adding to the dictionary. I don't use the autocorrect, but the predictive text is win.

Comment

Working...
          X