Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

average salary for supply chain solutions supervisor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• average salary for supply chain solutions supervisor?

I was contacted by Coke today for a formal interview for the position listed in the title. One of the questions the hiring manager just emailed me asked my salary expectations. I know what I wont take it less than, but at the same time I don't want to immediately price myself out of the position since my department was just notified of an upcoming layoff.

For a person with 2 years exp i in a similar position, what do you think an industry average salary might be?

Glassdoor.com

Comment

I'd say 65ish

Comment

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
        Slow moving projects
        1964 C10 350/700r4
        1992 LX 5.0

Comment

6 figures no less.
          Your local VW parts Master.....need a part?

Comment

Choo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ choooo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

$55-70k

Comment

Get you some of that crazy ass railroad money!
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  $55-70k
                  Expect to be on the low end of what Sean said.

Good luck!

Comment

$100k stacks, all hundies. Tax free.... or tell him to get to steppin' if they can't match.

Comment

I'd say about Treeeeee Fiddy

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                        I'd say about Treeeeee Fiddy
                        What's tree fiddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                          What's tree fiddy?
                          A little less than fo fiddy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Tell em' you want that DFWmustangs Baller type cash...

ORRRRRR,
                            You can use the Bureau of Labor Statistics web site to look at the national average for that particular position or field of employment...just an idea

or at least ask more than what you expect (not too much) and this way when they counter offer hopefully your request was in the upper tier so that they will offer you the median for the position...just a thought
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

If you work in "a similar position" shouldn't you know this?

Comment

Working...
                              X