No announcement yet.

Nothing about this here yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. I stay out of trouble, keep it hidden and give no reason for the cop to search. I'm not required to inform him of it, so it stays out of sight out of mind. I'll be glad I have it if it's ever needed.
    2012 GT500

Comment

whatever you say to make it seem okay

what happens when you are asked if there are any weapons in the car? do you say no? if so then i can't wait to see the look on the cops face when he ends up searching your car and finds it!

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
        whatever you say to make it seem okay

what happens when you are asked if there are any weapons in the car? do you say no? if so then i can't wait to see the look on the cops face when he ends up searching your car and finds it!
        I can say no and ill refuse a search. I'm not a chl holder so I don't have to give a card. And im not legally bound to tell him. And them again the best way to avoid the search is not to get in trouble in the first place.
        2012 GT500

Comment

the times i was searched i was doing nothing wrong and nothing to hide. although i look a lot different than you i'm sure so that might have had something to do with it haha

like i said, if you get jammed up you are gonna regret it

Comment

the times i was searched i was doing nothing wrong and nothing to hide. although i look a lot different than you i'm sure so that might have had something to do with it haha

Your right and so is he. All they can do is have a dog sniff the car. Now if the dog some how acts like there is something there then what? They have a reason to search further. Now you have some splainin to do Lucy.!!!!! They will find it then. Now you have a angry cop to deal with.

Hey ... I didn't eat no stinking corn.
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

i don't doubt it. I realize a lot of people (some of which are cops) don't know the this particular law as well. So I'm careful as can be. I'm also a clean shaven, collared shirt wearing white kid with no tattoo's and no record. Lol

The having it if I need it far outweighs the slim possibility of me getting pulled over and the slim possibility that I'm asked for a search and the slim possibility that they bring out a k9 and the slim possibility that the dog falsely senses something lol.

But if that ever happens I'll pm you that you were right!
              2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
              X