Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mom given bill to clean street after son killed by illegal immigrant driving drunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would wipe my ass with that bill and mail it back to them.
    2011 Mustang GT
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drs2288 View Post
      That's some fucked up shit but what does being illegal have to do with anything? Would they have not billed her if the driver wasnt an illegal?
      She'd not have committed the offense had she not been here.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Drs2288 View Post
        That's some fucked up shit but what does being illegal have to do with anything? Would they have not billed her if the driver wasnt an illegal?
        Wow..

Maybe if they wernt back packers then they would have some insurance and a drivers lisence..

Why is it that illegals are always getting drunk and hitting people?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

She didn't get billed for the cleanup her son did. If your car is towed, deceased or not, the tow company will bill you for their services.

It sounds chicken shit no doubt, but FNC put a bullshit spin on everything. Can't stand the sensationalism.
          US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
            Wow..

Maybe if they wernt back packers then they would have some insurance and a drivers lisence..

Why is it that illegals are always getting drunk and hitting people?
            They're pot smoking American college kids???
            US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Damn that is totally fucked up. I would give them the old middle finger
              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

It was never stated that it was a two vehicle accident....She could be getting bills to have the illegal's car towed, since she undoubtedly didn't have insurance.

In other news, Obama has decided to grant the illegal amnesty, due to the fact that it was not her fault that she is in this country. Her parents brought her here when she was young, therefore she couldn't have possible been responsible for operating a motor vehicle illegally. Along with the pardon, she will be given a work visa and a free pass to live off of our government for as long as she lives!
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                  She didn't get billed for the cleanup her son did. If your car is towed, deceased or not, the tow company will bill you for their services.
                  Classy.

Comment

Checks in the mail bitches

Comment

Working...
                    X