Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mom given bill to clean street after son killed by illegal immigrant driving drunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit! I've never heard of something like this! The woman was charged for cleaning and the tow? I don't understand.
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

That is completely messed up. But she should be able to send them the death certificate and get the fee dropped.
      WRX

Comment

...I still dont understand how she could be billed for the tow for the other drivers car?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          We were given an early contract termination fee by t mobile when my brother was killed by a drunk/high/drugged out driver.
          I'd tell them to kiss my ass.

As for the story, that's pretty messed up. But we live in a messed up society.

Comment

Give all bill collectors your son's name and phone number.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

She needs to tell them to shove the bills up their ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                Holy shit! I've never heard of something like this! The woman was charged for cleaning and the tow? I don't understand.
                The kid must have refused to talk to the cops...

if you quoted this about to tell me the kid was dead, I was joking
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                  How about some fuckin common sense. How about some fuckin decency.
                  i like this guy.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                    ...I still dont understand how she could be billed for the tow for the other drivers car?
                    Never said the other driver's car.

Comment

Obsurd. The abused Grandmother on the school bus was broadcasted across all the channels and look at the response they got. How come a case like this could not be put in the same light?

Illegal kills a US citizen, I call that terrorism, send that fuck to Gitmo. She can break rocks to pay the bills.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

No doubt if a citizen had killed the illegal, it would be nation wide headlines. Unfortunately we won't see this on the major news networks. Complete garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                          And an illegal who had been here for a decade is the one who killed the kid. Should have been executed in the street
                          Agreed, she should have been shot dead at the scene of the crime in the interest of preventing her from commission of future crimes.

Comment

That's some fucked up shit but what does being illegal have to do with anything? Would they have not billed her if the driver wasnt an illegal?
                            Street car.

Comment

Something isn't right here. You'd think her son's insurance would at least cover the cost of the tow. When my daughter was killed in a car wreck, I did get a $60 bill for the body bag, plus the cost to bring her body from Louisiana to Texas.

I do not recall any mention of anyone having to pay for cleanup of the wreck tho, not on her Mom's side who owned the car either. Of course this was 17 years ago now, so shit could be different.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that ^

Comment

Working...
                                X