Anyone know a good spot for IPhone screen repair?i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know a good spot for IPhone screen repair?i

I dropped my phone the day out of my pocket and its now in a 600 pieces held together by the screen cover . I have searched online and found the stuff to do it myself but I'm afraid of getting a bad screen or something that won't look like it should . I searched Craigslist and found hundreds of damn people and places that will do it but don't know who to trust . No sense in me paying a 100 and use my phone insurance when I can get the screen fixed for $50 bucks . Any help is appreciated

Apple store. Fixed mine for free, even out of warranty because I had to wait. I think it's only $29 anyway.
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Try some of the cell phone stores around town. They are at least a little more accountable than the CL guys. That being said, it can be tricky depending on which model iPhone you have. For convenience I often thought about having someone do it locally but couldn't get over the cost difference of $50 to change a $3 part I could order from Dealextreme or similar. I always ended up just ordering the parts and doing it myself.

Comment

Specialties: iPhone and iPad Screen Repair 1. Certified Tech 2. 90 Day Warranty 3. Same Day Service: Most Repair take 15-30 Mins Established in 2008. Our Company started in 2008 in the infamous Gold Coast Neighborhood of Chicago. We were able to attract and maintain a great customer base due to our philosophy. With our customer base strong and healthy in Chicago. We opened our Dallas branch in 2011. We are excited to serve Dallas now! Our philosophy: We take great pride in providing quality products and services and outstanding customer service. Many companies make this claim. Here is how we achieve it: 1.Experience. We've repaired 1000's of iPhones and we're good at it. 2.We stock all parts. This allows us to service almost all requests within 30 minutes while you wait. 3.We buy in bulk. This means we get a good price and can pass that savings on to you. 4.We guarantee our work and products. We offer a 90 day warranty on all our repair services. This includes the parts as well as the workmanship. iPhone Screen repairs. Cracked iPhone? Need Unlock/Jailbreak? Call Us TODAY. Certified TECHS Wait

I've used this guy several times. atleast 20 times.
        2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Originally posted by hunt4m3x View Post
          http://www.yelp.com/biz/ifix-preston...-towers-dallas

I've used this guy several times. atleast 20 times.
          you really gotta be more careful with your phone bro.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I just don't see how I dropped mine from a foot and destroyed the screen and my wife ran hers over with he car and then left it on the car roof once and flew off going down the road and she has 1 crack in hers

Comment

And thanks for the help everyone

Comment

If i owned and iPhone I would buy me one of them bad ass cases for it. Ive dropped my Android various time, more than 20 times, yeah its beat up on the sides but the screen is still good and so is the rest of the phone.

Comment

Antares has replaced the screen on my son's 3Gs twice.

Comment

Just do it yourself its easy.

Comment

I have a buddy that does it, he charges $30 to do an iphone 3 or $100 to do a 4 but you can get the 4 in any color you want I guess. Let me know if you want more info, I should see him tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                        Just do it yourself its easy.
                        I thought about it . I'm not concerned with that part my main concern was finding a decent screen . Seems like alot of junk screen or messed up ones out there . I don't plan ok buying a 10 screen but I'm not really to thrilled about spending 60 or so for one that could be as bad

Comment

I chnaged a few bought off amazon and watch you tube vids no problems
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X