Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plate still exist?

Texas YTX 59L
    was from my 1993 Teal cobra...curious where it could be now?

It was turned into a drift car and is owned by a gay democrat.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
      It was turned into a drift car and is owned by a gay democrat.
      HHAAHAH not again.....more of my cars end up that way...

Comment

Originally posted by cobra93teal View Post
        HHAAHAH not again.....more of my cars end up that way...
        Lol! Strangely enough I also remember all the plate numbers from past vehicles that I really liked and still miss.

Hell, I even know the VIN of my 68 Coupe off the top of my head, though I still have that one.
        68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
        63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
        i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

Originally posted by 351Coupe View Post
          Lol! Strangely enough I also remember all the plate numbers from past vehicles that I really liked and still miss.

Hell, I even know the VIN of my 68 Coupe off the top of my head, though I still have that one.
          I thought I would have an old insurance card or something to get the vin....but I dont. With the 1993 Cobra registry and all that I figured I could chase it down. You would think I would remember my build number but even that has slipped my mind in my old age!! hahahahah

Comment

damn

Comment

I have a both plates, atleast one key, and some form of paper with vin on it from every vehicle ive owned. The Plates are mounted in the garage.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd View Post
                I have a both plates, atleast one key, and some form of paper with vin on it from every vehicle ive owned. The Plates are mounted in the garage.
                I have keys to it!!! I usually keep the tags but this guy wanted them

Comment

Working...
                X