Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another high temperature record beat

When is the end of the world coming?

Is Xmas this weekend? I thought it was another 7 months from now?

90 degrees on Wunderground for 76015 right now.

Gotta fucking love it, I can't think of another city/state that has these kinds of shifts in temperature. 70's is one thing but fucking 90??

Come the fuck on.

Simply fucking amazing.

Quit yer bitching!!!
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

It's Texas.

I have pics from 2-3 years ago. Snow one day, then kids wearing shorts and short sleeves 2 days later, then 13" of snow another 2 days later.

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Nothing rings in the Christmas spirit like 80* temps.

Comment

Awesome Vert weather!

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            Quit yer bitching!!!
            I try but it's annoying how it can shift this much and I have lived here all my life.

I just want to go somewhere where there are seasons, apparently it's bad this year OR I haven't paid much attention to it in the past. But breaking records this year that's for sure.

Right now a fucking cold front is coming back in, then guess what south winds for Thursday, then another cold front.....

Sure I know it's La NiƱa patterns but damn.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
              Awesome Vert weather!
              i know that's right! last two days i've been driving the piss out of the vert, love this weather. wish it would be like this year round.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
                I try but it's annoying how it can shift this much and I have lived here all my life.

I just want to go somewhere where there are seasons, apparently it's bad this year OR I haven't paid much attention to it in the past. But breaking records this year that's for sure.

Right now a fucking cold front is coming back in, then guess what south winds for Thursday, then another cold front.....

Sure I know it's La NiƱa patterns but damn.
                Move north then.

Texas has Spring, Summer, and Fall. Winter might occur in February of some years.

How long have you been in Texas?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                  Move north then.

Texas has Spring, Summer, and Fall. Winter might occur in February of some years.

How long have you been in Texas?
                  All my life, 32 years now. I either ignored it before or simply just getting tired of it, think I'm just getting tired of it now.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
                    All my life, 32 years now. I either ignored it before or simply just getting tired of it, think I'm just getting tired of it now.
                    It's the season getting to you. You're romanticizing a white Christmas. :P

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      It's the season getting to you. You're romanticizing a white Christmas. :P
                      Well reading about La NiƱa so that kinda helps. Amazing how warm it can get though when the water's are cooler.

Comment

And I thought El Paso was warm with everyday the high being 70-72!

I couldn't believe when I saw that y'all were at 84! That's insane.
                        Last edited by chuckacosta; 12-21-2010, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Um... 2 years til the end of the world (as we know it). I feel fine!

Comment

Man, with this nice ass weather, I may have to drive to Dallas and go out for dinner to enjoy it even more!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                              Awesome Vert weather!
                              Yes, it is but I hate this ridiculous weather, it's xmas time I want fucking 30 degree weather with snow/ice!

Comment

Working...
                              X