GD! Who runs dumps?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A+ View Post
    I didn't mind the sound but that freaking smell! My.kids didn't even want to ride with.me.
    Try it with E85 We have to use a scent to keep it from destroying your sinuses. And it is a vert.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Never had dumps, not trying to smell like exhaust after riding around.

Comment

Ive avoided having them for a while. It gets really old, really quick.

We ended up with 3" bullets dumped on the race car, and it is loud as fuck.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Dumps like a truck, truck, truck,

Comment

Originally posted by Turbosvo View Post
            I run spin techs dumped, no exhaust smells here
            Same. going with tips soon though.
            1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

i have dumps and have been thinking about running full out tailpipes. i REALLY like the sound of dumps though. and i only drive it on weekends too.

Comment

If you can run tail pipes do it. I hated having dumps.

Comment

I liked them when I was 18... now, not so much.

Comment

i guess i kinda have dumps. i just had the Hugh Jass magnaflow tips cut off the vert and had turndowns installed right at the back bumper. you can hardly see them which is what i was going for. it looks 100x better and sounds good. sorry i am not smart enough to post pics. i can text if anyone is wondering what im talking about. this is on a 94.

EDIT: think how the exhaust was run on fox gt's and thats what i got.

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I hated the drone of dumps, so had the pipes from my stock exhaust welded back on. Never had a smell issue.
                      WRX

Comment

I have some on my f150, never on a mustang. They do sound nice though.

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

got the flow dumps on my f150....sounds ok...but im hoping adding the cross over tube will make it sounds just a bit better.......but then again anything is better then the glasspacks that were on it.
                          Your local VW parts Master.....need a part?

Comment

Im throwing the stock headers on the trash, if anybody wants them lmk asap
                            .....bro....

Comment

I used to like dumps but there is something ridiculous about rumbling at a light in a 250hp Mustang when there is a 500+hp Corvette sitting quietly next to you.

Comment

only one some cars does it sound good, other then that i fucking hated mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X