Energy rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy rates

I guess this is the next updated thread on this.

I am contemplating switching to Cirro Energy at 8.4. It makes sense since I have TXU at 11.3 right now, but I was wondering if 8.4 is decent.

Opinions, experiences?

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

I am contemplating switching to Cirro Energy at 8.4. It makes sense since I have TXU at 11.3 right now, but I was wondering if 8.4 is descent.

Opinions, experiences?
    did you check out www.powertochoose.com ? 7.5 was the cheapest I found for Colleyville, but with a bunch of add on fee's, I ended up with Potentia for 8.4
    2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
    Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
    Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
    Speedlogix Catch Can
    Resonator Delete

Comment

Sounds good to me, I pay 8.9 with Stream Energy. I have had them for I believe a little over 2 years now and had no issues with billing or anything.
      2012 GT - Brembo car
      "Sell crazy some place else, were all stocked up here" - Jack Nicholson, As Good As It Gets.

Comment

I've been very happy with Cirro since '07. Competitive rates and no complaints.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Comment

Texas Power here.

I don't have the exact cost, but I think I'm in the high 7's. Locked in 6mo ago +/-

Comment

Switched from cirro about a yr ago to YEP been happy with them so far.

Comment

Just switched to infinite Energy at 7.7 cents/kwhr I think. Powertochoose.org FTW!

Comment

Is that rate on Power to choose after fees?

Comment

Is that rate on Power to choose after fees?
                  For the 3 electric providers I've used (Reliant, Spark, Brilliant) the quoted rate is before fees, taxes, etc.

Comment

Pennywise power here. After changing from txu I have saved a bunch. My bill is cheaper now with more people living in the house with ac or heat on all the time, then it was by myself and turning it down.

So I say screw txu. But after you leave them they will sent you a thing to try and get you back with a nice rate. Tell then you want the $200 they offer to others and the 7.5 cents locked in for 2 years. I think that is what they offer after you leave.

Comment

StarTex now for about 5 years..

believe it was 8.1 cents when I resigned.

Fuck TXU, everyone should leave them and make them keep trying to compete to keep their customers.

Comment

I am contemplating switching to Cirro Energy at 8.4. It makes sense since I have TXU at 11.3 right now, but I was wondering if 8.4 is decent.

Opinions, experiences?
                        Damn man I have TXU and I got mine at 8.1
                        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Working...
                        X