by Eric Lorenz / KMOV.com

KMOV.com

Posted on June 22, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Updated today at 11:21 AM

Gallery

See all 13 photos »
    7025 St Charles Rock Rd St Louis, MO 63133

View larger map

PAGEDALE, Mo. (KMOV.com) – Federal agents are raiding a Pagedale flea market, reportedly looking for counterfeit goods.

Agents have been removing boxes and other items from the back of a U-Haul truck near the Frison Flea Market at 7025 St. Charles Rock Road. Agents have also been seen ivestigating other vehicles in the area.

Numerous federal vehicles including a large tactical Homeland Security truck are at the scene. Agents have been going in and out of the Frison market building carrying boxes suspected to be filled with counterfeit items.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement public affairs officer Shawn Neudauer released this statement regarding the raid:

“U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), in coordination with special agents from the FBI and officers with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), and with the assistance of officers from St. Louis County are conducting law enforcement operations today at various locations in St. Louis. As this is an on-going investigation no further information is available at this time.”

We are currently working to gather more information and will provide updates here on KMOV.com. We will also have live coverage Lindsay Bramson on News 4 at noon, 5:00 and 6:00.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Lol

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Actual threat or are they clearing the oh-so-dangerous fake Gucci backs off the street again?

EDIT: nvm, see it now, fucking waste of money...

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Oh shit, better get to Traders Village and pick up an Alfine car stereo before they are all confiscated!

Comment

Bet they are scared to go to te Big T bazaar.

Comment

Our homeland is much more secure now
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Probably looking for fake socials, IDs, papers...etc. I'm glad they're doing their part.

Is this another attempted FTP thread by FF?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                Probably looking for fake socials, IDs, papers...etc. I'm glad they're doing their part.

Is this another attempted FTP thread by FF?
                If that's what they are actually doing, good for them. If they are looking for knockoff CHI hairdryers like they were last time in Florida, they need to get a fucking life and worry about something else.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I can sleep at night knowing a girl won't be getting a fake hand bag and the nerds are actually getting real Samurai swords.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    If that's what they are actually doing, good for them. If they are looking for knockoff CHI hairdryers like they were last time in Florida, they need to get a fucking life and worry about something else.

Counterfeit goods and IDs seem to go hand in hand. If you nab someone with fake goods, chances are you can flip them for intel for IDs, SSNs, etc.....

Just another tool in the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                      Counterfeit goods and IDs seem to go hand in hand. If you nab someone with fake goods, chances are you can flip them for intel for IDs, SSNs, etc.....

I disagree, but even if that were true, what's the point? Why nab someone selling fake ID's, when you're going to give the illegals amnesty to begin with, and refuse to deport those here illegally that are committing crimes?
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Come on Matt...you're reaching. LE is becoming a parody of itself.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          I disagree, but even if that were true, what's the point? Why nab someone selling fake ID's, when you're going to give the illegals amnesty to begin with, and refuse to deport those here illegally that are committing crimes?
                          Very good point. Of course, that's our government. "Hey look at this huge hole we patched up in the dam." Meanwhile, half of it is missing and nothing being done about the water gushing through that part of it.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Brents post wins...
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

This is one reason that I don't like the entire concept of a Homeland Security department. All these different organizations get lumped together.

ICE is actually doing their job. The same job they've been doing for decades. Everyone hears "homeland security" and lumps them together with the ATF and TSA (which are shit).

Comment

Working...
                              X