Investing money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
    park some cash in LNG have a feeling the pps is going much higher.
    Dude, stop being a clown.

Originally posted by SEB View Post
    Details on how long investment matures
    Seb, ignore him. PM returned.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Once I get more profit going from the shop, Id like to start investing as well. Same boat as SEB at the moment but with less money.

Comment

Your on board with what im thinking. Im wanting to invest 1/4 of my profits from the Business in 1 to 2 years investments & really want to expand to making my money work for me rather then me taking risks on material investments & trying to make profit off them.
        Slow pm'd me. Pm me if you want to talk. Once I know your full situation (Status of biz, cash reserves & plans) I'd be able to give you better advice.

Comment

Call Gordon Gecko

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffneck1320 View Post
            Call Gordon Gecko
            He already did.

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            Seb I'm jammed up until later this evening, but I can walk you through anything you want to know. Pm me or shoot me a number and we can chat via phone.
            PM coming your way

Comment

Grow MMJ.
              Street car.

Comment

Dude, stop being a clown.
                Seb, ignore him. PM returned.
                whats wrong you dont like my pick?

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                  whats wrong you dont like my pick?
                  It isn't appropriate to come in and talk your book in every thread. The OP is clearly stating that he's a novice and a brief examination of context clues confirm this. Pitching some speculative equity investment to him is irresponsible and inappropriate. Which is fine for you if you want to, I cannot do the same and should point out the issues with that when I see it.
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                    Consider a craps table, Las Vegas.
                    6 7 8 most commonly rolled numbers! Btw

Comment

Phase 1: Collect Underpants

Comment

If anyone wants to make some trades just to mess around join up on marketwatch. You need to understand margin stops limit orders shorts short covering etc if you plan to manage your own portfolio. http://www.marketwatch.com/game/dfwstangs You should have a strategy and stick to that strategy no matter what.
                        Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 06-25-2012, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Good fucking lord, it is bullet!

Comment

Good fucking lord, it is bullet!
                            whatever happened to that guy anyways he was alot worse than me!

Comment

Working...
                            X