5'8 guys in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5'8 guys in here

Got a question about pant lengths. Lol. What do yall usually wear. Usually im a 30 or 32 on length. But 32 is usually to long and just rubs the floor when wearing shoes and messes up the ends on my dress pants, and 30 is way to short they barely touch the top of my shoes and when i sit down. They come above my ankles. Do they even make a 31 length? lol. Thatd be perfect!
    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Buy a 32 and pay a tailor 7$ to cut it to your length.
    WRX

Comment

go see a taylor

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

i normally just get a 32 and say fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
          Buy a 32 and pay a tailor 7$ to cut it to your length.
          X2.

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
            Got a question about pant lengths. Lol. What do yall usually wear. Usually im a 30 or 32 on length. But 32 is usually to long and just rubs the floor when wearing shoes and messes up the ends on my dress pants, and 30 is way to short they barely touch the top of my shoes and when i sit down. They come above my ankles. Do they even make a 31 length? lol. Thatd be perfect!
            I'm 5' 8"....... and a half. and I find 30 just fine on jeans and khakis. My work clothes are all suits, so they are tailored to fit.

I have found that dress slacks in 30 are a little short thoough.

Comment

Get a 32 and see a taylore.
              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

I buy 36" pants. I'm not 5'8" but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express and I know a tailer.

Comment

Hows the weather down there. (Just trying to meet my troll quota for the day)
                  .....bro....

Comment

I was 5'8" once, I think I was in elementary school, so my mom bought my pants. Ask your mom

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                      haha, good one! 5'8 is a normal guys size. Not all of us were blessed with Sasquatch genes. lol
                      GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Just wear a skirt instead of a full length dress.

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                          haha, good one! 5'8 is a normal guys size. Not all of us were blessed with Sasquatch genes. lol
                          no, 5'10 is normal (average) height, just because you're short, don't try to up play it as normal.

*Edit... unless you're Mexican, then 5'8" is above average, since 5'7" is "normal"

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                            Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            I was 5'8" once, I think I was in elementary school, so my mom bought my pants. Ask your mom
                            Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Just wear a skirt instead of a full length dress.
                            no, 5'10 is normal (average) height, just because you're short, don't try to up play it as normal.
                            ba ba ba BOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

*Edit... unless you're Mexican, then 5'8" is above average, since 5'7" is "normal"
                              I was about to ask if he was Mexican.

Comment

Working...
                              X