Hookup on a utility trailer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hookup on a utility trailer?

Now that I have a property to mow, I need a trailer to tow a riding lawnmower back and forth. Anyone have the hookup?

I need a 6x10 or 6x12 utility trailer with ramp. The best deal Im finding is on craigslist for $950 new.

And before anyone says it.... Sean88gt doesnt do trailers anymore

Try that Sean88gt guy. I heard he is a standup member.

Comment

while Sean88gt doesn't do trailers anymore, he still does trannies!

Comment

I haul my John Deere 345 with 48inch Deck with my 5x8 trailer. But im gonna have to get a bigger trailer pretty soon once I get my 60inch Zero Turn
        GOD BLESS TEXAS
        August Landscaping
        214-779-7278
        Seb's high class.
        He'll mow your grass.
        He'll kick your ass.
        And while his kidney stones pass,
        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

How big of a mower? Too big for one of those Harbor Freight folders? They're only a few hunny.

Here's one that hauls 1,700lbs:

BTW, there are a shit-ton of utility trailers on CL all the time. New and used.

Comment

dude, in that thread you posted up that you needed a finish mower, I posted a CL link with a trailer that had a ramp gate, and that finish mower, and you could pick both of those up for resonable, im sure.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Tractor Supply has new for around $650. I looked at one to haul the dirtbikes with.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                I haul my John Deere 345 with 48inch Deck with my 5x8 trailer. But im gonna have to get a bigger trailer pretty soon once I get my 60inch Zero Turn
                It's a skag 51" mower. It would fit on a 5' trailer but with only a couple inches to spare.

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                How big of a mower? Too big for one of those Harbor Freight folders? They're only a few hunny.

Here's one that hauls 1,700lbs:

BTW, there are a shit-ton of utility trailers on CL all the time. New and used.
                I don't trust a harbor freight trailer with an $8000 lawn mower. I will have to keep my eyes in Craigslist.

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                dude, in that thread you posted up that you needed a finish mower, I posted a CL link with a trailer that had a ramp gate, and that finish mower, and you could pick both of those up for resonable, im sure.
                I forgot about that. Will look into it

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Tractor Supply has new for around $650. I looked at one to haul the dirtbikes with.
                Thanks. I will check out tsc. Northern tool was expensive

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                  I don't trust a harbor freight trailer with an $8000 lawn mower.
                  But $950 is too much to spend? You get what you pay for.

Comment

Build one. Should be super easy. And I bet under 400.00

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                      Build one. Should be super easy. And I bet under 400.00
                      3500lb axle is $250 by itself. I thought about it. Add $150 for two wheels and tires....it all adds up fast

Comment

I have one im about to sell for $500. Pm me your email or phone# and i can get u some pics.

Comment

I have a 5 x 10 I am selling for $499 :-) Only 6 months old.

Comment

Originally posted by fst_stng View Post
                            I have one im about to sell for $500. Pm me your email or phone# and i can get u some pics.
                            sent ya a pm

Comment

Working...
                            X