Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
    reminds me of this

I bet they were fighting over those sweet fairy boots that dude was wearing. That kick must have hurt like a bitch.

On a side note, I hate when people say "if that would have happened to me." but, if that would have happened to me, that mother fucker would have been running out of my yard real quick.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
      Did you wash your hands after throwing the shit multiple times?

lol maybe.

Comment

Tell him thanks for reminding you to call CPS and report his negligence since he can't keep his kids off the street. Or TP his house late at night.

Comment

I would most definitely have stepped out of my yard so he could follow through with his ass whoopin'!

Make sure you videotape his 2 year old kid in the street for CPS.
          "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
          George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Treadhead View Post
            I would most definitely have stepped out of my yard so he could follow through with his ass whoopin'!

Make sure you videotape his 2 year old kid in the street for CPS.
            Nothing better to go with CPS trouble then assault charges on a neighbor? "seems you have anger issues" says the judge. lol

A black eye and busted lip heal in a week. Charges like that take forever to heal from.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              I can't imagine letting your 2 year old run into the street. I watch my kid like a hawk when we are in the front. he gets to the side walk and I start reeling him in.
              Same here.

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
              .....because it wouldn't ruin the life of the driver that's going to end up hitting the toddler? He's obviously not interested in straightening his shit out if he told DJ today that DJ would go to jail if he ran over his kid. Anyone that is going around to try and change the ENTIRE neighborhood instead of changing his parenting tactics doesn't need to have children.
              Exactly.
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
              X