Dude, are you kidding me? Oh you're from Chicago, now I understand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron View Post
    I wanted to. I think the "let me put my gun away before I whoop yer ass" would have had him running, even though he was trying to act tough.
    You could have just yelled "he's coming right for us!", shot him and done the world a favor!

Comment

An irresponsible, pushy, self-entitled asshole from Chicago? That's just crazy talk!
      My last words to him would have been something along the lines of, "I hope you enjoyed your visit to my property, it had better be the last time."
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Find me a license plate holder with either, and I will buy right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
          "if you wernt standing on your own property this wouldnt be going the same way" and I would be seeing him around...
          You are very much more level headed, because at this point I would have walked to the edge of my property and then asked him to repeat his statement.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            While I agree with every one of your points.. I would not find myself trying to influence someone out of doing something perfectly legal in their own neighborhood by posting my feelings about how I think he should act.
            Just my personal preference.. Didn't infer that was something for his neighbor to get his panties in a twist over.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              Make one at the mall bra

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
                Make one at the mall bra
                ...or online.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Scare-Texas-Humor-Funny-License/dp/B004UTD57M/ref=sr_1_59?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1340341085&sr =1-59&keywords=texas"]http://www.amazon.com/Scare-Texas-Humor-Funny-License/dp/B004UTD57M/ref=sr_1_59?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1340341085&sr =1-59&keywords=texas[/ame]

pretty close...

Comment

Sounds like you need to have a diesel GTG at your house.

Comment

Fuckin renters.......they're renters right....I avoided a similar situation from getting out of hand when some pos renters moved in across the street. I'm paranoid enough as it is, if that motherfucker would have threatened me to watch my.back, I would probably have to barricade his doors and set his house on fire.....otherwise I wouldn't be able to sleep.
                      .....bro....

Comment

When I was a kid we moved south of Atlanta into a very high end neighborhood. The houses were all custom and the streets weren't hugely active so we played football in them and knew when to GTFO of the way.

Around ~1990 or so a family from Chicago moved into. Understand that most of the people were either executives, pilots (eastern airlines and Delta), and so forth. So the father of this family was a CPA (no Lambo) and his kid was named Carl Winslow - like the black guy from Family Matters. Only problem? This kid was the biggest white douchebag you have ever witnessed. At 12 years old he carried a briefcase. He dressed like on of the Hitler youth and was just generally an asshole that we enjoyed kicking the shit out of.

The point of the story? People from Chicago suck asshole and wish they were New Yorkers that enjoy a serious case of 2nd city small penis syndrome.

Comment

Got a t-shirt?
                          I have one that says, "Guns don't kill people. People from Texas kill people."
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Order him a bunch of thin crust pizzas. That'll piss him off real good.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                              Order him a bunch of thin crust pizzas. That'll piss him off real good.
                              Better yet, send them to me.

Comment

Something similar happened to me not long ago. Nobody wants to hit someone with their car regardless of the situation. He should have asked politely intead of demanded that you slow down. It's all in the delivery.

Comment

Working...
                                X