Originally posted by A+ View Post
    Post pics of said "Mexican stink eye"

Comment

Good thing you didn't stop. You could have possibly been raped
      .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
        Good thing you didn't stop. You could have possibly been raped
        I did stop. He kept going. To this day I am baffled as to why...
        Oh, this was in San Diego. Do you think that has anything to do with it?

Comment

I was going to work one morning in my old white Festiva. It was pouring rain and I had some moron slam on the brakes as the light turned yellow and moved into my lane. I was going 35ish and, as the skinny tires slipped thru the water en route to this turd's bumper, I had time to curse and scream things like, "you stupid fucking bitch ass cow you fucking cow headed fucking bitch"*BONK* and slid into her bumper going maybe 5 mph. I was l livid, since I knew it was my fault. The light turned green and she drive off. I blinked my lights at her to get her to turn into a business entrance and she kept trucking. At the next light I got out and went to her car and said, "hey! Why didn't you stop!? I'm the one that tapped your car." she said, "oh, oh no, is OK" and rolled up her window.

Hmmmm.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            I was going to work one morning in my old white Festiva. It was pouring rain and I had some moron slam on the brakes as the light turned yellow and moved into my lane. I was going 35ish and, as the skinny tires slipped thru the water en route to this turd's bumper, I had time to curse and scream things like, "you stupid fucking bitch ass cow you fucking cow headed fucking bitch"*BONK* and slid into her bumper going maybe 5 mph. I was l livid, since I knew it was my fault. The light turned green and she drive off. I blinked my lights at her to get her to turn into a business entrance and she kept trucking. At the next light I got out and went to her car and said, "hey! Why didn't you stop!? I'm the one that tapped your car." she said, "oh, oh no, is OK" and rolled up her window.

Hmmmm.
            Note to self: buy crappy car and run into suspected illegals for fun.

edit: not that the festiva was/is crappy only i wouldn't test my theory in my mazda.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I've driven away from a tap that. Caused little to no damage to my car before but this was a straight up collision. I told that old lady to watch where the fuck she was going next time!.......ma'am. I didn't know she was old.
              .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                I did stop. He kept going. To this day I am baffled as to why...
                Oh, this was in San Diego. Do you think that has anything to do with it?
                People in San Diego are stupid, especially those behind the wheel.

Comment

Working...
                X