Speaking of bad drivers ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of bad drivers ....

I just witnessed a car accident were both parties just kept going. Car number 1 cut off car number 2 causing #2 to slam into #1 and they just kept moving along. I guess that's how you handle things when you don't have ins.
    .....bro....

Originally posted by A+ View Post
    I just witnessed a car accident were both parties just kept going. Car number 1 cut off car number 2 causing #2 to slam into #1 and they just kept moving along. I guess that's how you handle things when you don't have ins.
    What year vehicles?
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
      What year vehicles?
      Old and ugly circa early 90s
      .....bro....

Comment

This world is full of geniuses!

Comment

Old and ugly circa early 90s
          No wonder why they didnt stop!
          GOD BLESS TEXAS
          August Landscaping
          214-779-7278
          Seb's high class.
          He'll mow your grass.
          He'll kick your ass.
          And while his kidney stones pass,
          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I lold. I saw the whole thing happen. There was a big cloud of smoke and I even ran over some of the debris when I passed, and they just went on their way like it was all good....
            .....bro....

Comment

I've had someone smash into me before and I didn't even bother getting out of the vehicle, wasn't worth the time. Guy smashed into my old '45 Willys MB at a stop light, rear ended me. I had somewhere to be, he walked up and was apologetic, etc, just told him to pay attention to the damn road next time. Didn't even scratch the paint.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Sounds like the kind of shit I saw when I was in Nuevo Laredo. That and people running from the cops everywhere in low speed chases.

Comment

Car 1 has a case, if they are a legal driver. Why not stop, if you are legal?

Comment

While in a brand new rental car I hit a Mexican dude. I was totally in the wrong and was telling him to pull over. All he did was give me the Mexican stink eye and kept going. Then some sympathist bitch started yelling at me saying she has my plate and is going to call it in. People are amaaaaaaaazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                      Car 1 has a case, if they are a legal driver. Why not stop, if you are legal?
                      So its true. If you get rearended, it always the other persons fault.
                      .....bro....

Comment

Generally, yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          While in a brand new rental car I hit a Mexican dude. I was totally in the wrong and was telling him to pull over. All he did was give me the Mexican stink eye and kept going. Then some sympathist bitch started yelling at me saying she has my plate and is going to call it in. People are amaaaaaaaazing.
                          Post pics of said "Mexican stink eye"
                          .....bro....

Comment

I think the only time it is not is if you are in more then one lane. IE pull out of a parking lot and are wanting to turn left and are hanging over the lane to the right of your intended lane. Something about your not allowing your tail/brake lights be seen or something like that.

Comment

Some people drive by braille. Gotta see them before they see you

Comment

Working...
                              X