95 Supercharged Cobra History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SEB View Post
    Yeah that guy is dreaming in this market!

This guy is right around the corner from me. http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ctd/3049313525.htmlI would love to pick this up. Its Stock as a Rock & not molested & its in better shape then my Silver Coupe, I went and looked at it on my way home cause I pass it everyday & it sounds good for being stock
    Short of the 5lug conversion

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Short of the 5lug conversion
      Yeah Im converting my coupe to a 5 lug conversion car on some Black Bullets with Deep Dish out back & its going to True Street to get the new TFS 170 Heads put on it & get Mass Air converted

In the mean time. I picked this up to tinker with & drive everyday http://dfwmustangs.net/class/showpro...stang-gt&cat=4

Already have the following parts for it ready to go

Elec fan
      Alum DS
      70MM TB & Spacer
      1.7 Rockers

Im hoping for 250 RWHP & 300 RWTQ & hit some mid 8s with it
      GOD BLESS TEXAS
      August Landscaping
      214-779-7278
      Seb's high class.
      He'll mow your grass.
      He'll kick your ass.
      And while his kidney stones pass,
      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

That while Cobra has been on CL for like 2-3 months, I bet another month or two and he'll accept your 3500 LOL
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Yeah Im converting my coupe to a 5 lug conversion car on some Black Bullets with Deep Dish out back & its going to True Street to get the new TFS 170 Heads put on it & get Mass Air converted

In the mean time. I picked this up to tinker with & drive everyday http://dfwmustangs.net/class/showpro...stang-gt&cat=4

Elec fan
          Alum DS
          70MM TB & Spacer
          1.7 Rockers

I saw that and was interested. If you get bored....

Comment

Cobra looks in bad shape...
            04 GT
            91 LX

Comment

I talked to him a few months ago. He said it was on 20 lbs of boost lol. I stayed away.

Comment

In before seller defense.
                Ded

Comment

He re-posts it once or twice a day, always with a different price. Car obviously has serious issues and should be avoided at all costs.

Comment

Elec fan
                    Alum DS
                    70MM TB & Spacer
                    1.7 Rockers

Looks like a pretty nice grab you got there.

Comment

Just picked it up & man this thing handles as good as my Vette did. Doesnt have the get up & go my Vette did, But it has some power & I think will be plenty fast enough for me to daily driver

It has 2.73s out back & is a slug But it appears to really get good mileage, I got a good deal on the car. AC will freeze you out. My teeth where hurting from it LOL
                      GOD BLESS TEXAS
                      August Landscaping
                      214-779-7278
                      Seb's high class.
                      He'll mow your grass.
                      He'll kick your ass.
                      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                        That while Cobra has been on CL for like 2-3 months, I bet another month or two and he'll accept your 3500 LOL
                        Yeah by then Im gonna really low ball his ass at $3000 & rip the supercharger off & good parts & sell it & I dont care how long I sit on it. I will get at least $2500 back on it
                        GOD BLESS TEXAS
                        August Landscaping
                        214-779-7278
                        Seb's high class.
                        He'll mow your grass.
                        He'll kick your ass.
                        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Just picked it up & man this thing handles as good as my Vette did. Doesnt have the get up & go my Vette did, But it has some power & I think will be plenty fast enough for me to daily driver

It has 2.73s out back & is a slug But it appears to really get good mileage, I got a good deal on the car. AC will freeze you out. My teeth where hurting from it LOL
                          The suspension on that car will not even remotely hang with a FRC... That shit was funny to read. If it was a full blown MM or Griggs car it'd have a chance.

Comment

Working...
                          X