any fort worth building code that limits speed bump size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any fort worth building code that limits speed bump size

Local business has biggest freaking speed bump that I go thru almost daily and its finally cracked exhaust. Does fort worth have a building code that sets maximum height and width for speed bumps?

Why not find another route?
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

It's like a driveway to another business that I frequent and it requires going thru this national hotel chain

Comment

Their only driveway is through another business's driveway? Am I reading this correct?

Comment

Hit them faster and ramp them, no more rubbing exhaustzz

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

You enter there driveway to hotel after speed bump you enter business I go to. These r like ridiculous since you can bend a rim If

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
              You enter there driveway to hotel after speed bump you enter business I go to. These r like ridiculous since you can bend a rim If
              wat

Comment

Sounds like the speed bump is on private property. I doubt the city would care.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

9.5 inches is the maximum height as per Tarrant County code...

I just made that up

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    9.5 inches is the maximum height as per Tarrant County code
                    thats why i am forced to live in denton county.

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      9.5 inches is the maximum height as per Tarrant County code...

I just made that up

Guess I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                        Motherfucker, are you on that shit?
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

How much is 3 gallons of diesel these days?
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Hi, yes, I frequent your parking lot in the evenings when I drive home. In this parking lot is a very large speed bump is could eventually cause damage. Despite the fact I know it is against my cars best interest to do so, I continue to drive over it anyways. At any rate, my exhaust is broken and now I would like someone to do something about it since the speed bump is really big.
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                              Hi, yes, I frequent your parking lot in the evenings when I drive home. In this parking lot is a very large speed bump is could eventually cause damage. Despite the fact I know it is against my cars best interest to do so, I continue to drive over it anyways. At any rate, my exhaust is broken and now I would like someone to do something about it since the speed bump is really big.
                              Im sorry ma'am, but please stop driving through our parking lot to get other places, that is why we put it there. Maybe if you tried slowing down?
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X