D.C. police damage soldier’s guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
    Shitty but i have to ask, 10k between two pistols and a rifle and parts?
    I could easily pick a rifle and two pistols that add up to that, could be a pair of high end STI's or wilson combat and an HK rifle or something.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Too bad that the officer's initial weren't HK, then he wouldn't have to worry about deminished value...

Comment

DC Metro = DPD. They are laughed at pretty well from surrounding police forces.

Comment

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
          Too bad that the officer's initial weren't HK, then he wouldn't have to worry about deminished value...
          I LOL'd.

Comment

Most cops are clueless as to their laws, and if a certain law inconveniences them, they omit it from their database of BS they call a brain. Those cops are laughing about his vandled property and making a mockery of the situation, I would go the civil suit now. He needs to be put back in the same position before the wrong occurred.

Comment

Originally posted by Crownline79 View Post
              Most cops are clueless as to their laws, and if a certain law inconveniences them, they omit it from their database of BS they call a brain. Those cops are laughing about his vandled property and making a mockery of the situation, I would go the civil suit now. He needs to be put back in the same position before the wrong occurred.
              Agreed. My bet is that they did it out of malice, just because they had to give them back. One last attempt at showing him who the boss is.

And what if one were an heirloom, handed down from someone special? I feel he should be rewarded for the BS as well. Much less the stress and the like from having to deal with it this long when they never should have seized them to start with...
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Not to mention the fact he had to get an attorney and spend 2 years to get his weapons back
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

The man, controls all. I had an incident where they took my S&W .44 mag 626. When I went to court, I had to ask about it. The judge looks through the paper work and then sez, "What gun, Oh I see. Take this to the property room and they will give it to you." If I wouldn't have said anything they would have not given it back, assholes!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                  X