Welcome our newest member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome our newest member

The former drummer of Pearl Jam? I thought I remembered him being from Texas...

Comment

He even spelled the last name right. I preferred him to Dave Krusen.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
        Look at the name of the newest registered member. And I did recall correctly; he grew up in Mesquite.

David James Abbruzzese (born May 17, 1968 in Stamford, Connecticut) is an American musician who was the drummer for the American rock band Pearl Jam from 1991 to 1994. He replaced drummer Matt Chamberlain in 1991, shortly before the release of the band's debut album, Ten. Abbruzzese played on the band's next two records, Vs. and Vitalogy.

Comment

Krusen's work on Ten was bad fucking ass.

Comment

PJ has had a string of excellent drummers. Dave was probably at the top of my personal list.

Comment

Dude in the classifieds is selling some of his stuff.. Including a Pearl Jam Grammy.. Only $15k Eric, you're single with expendable income. Buy that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                Dude in the classifieds is selling some of his stuff.. Including a Pearl Jam Grammy.. Only $15k Eric, you're single with expendable income. Buy that shit.
                I noticed that too. Something is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  PJ has had a string of excellent drummers. Dave was probably at the top of my personal list.
                  Pear Jam has also had an excellent string of goat blowing music.

Comment

mumblemumblemumblemumblemumblemumblemumblemumblemu mblemumblemumblemumbleDAUGHTERmumblemumblemumblemu mblemumblemumbleHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEmumblemumblemumble mumble

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post

mumblemumblemumblemumblemumblemumblemumblemumblemu mblemumblemumblemumbledaughtermumblemumblemumblemu mblemumblemumbleheeeheeeheeeheeemumblemumblemumble mumble
                      power chord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow, fucking crazy. Pearl Jam was my favorite band for a long time, and their first 3 albums still rock. Don't really give a shit if any one else likes them or not.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Wow, fucking crazy. Pearl Jam was my favorite band for a long time, and their first 3 albums still rock. Don't really give a shit if any one else likes them or not.
                          I like a lot of their stuff too, but would I pay $15k for someone else's grammy? Hellz no.

Comment

I like a lot of their stuff too, but would I pay $15k for someone else's grammy? Hellz no.

Well no shit. Trade a foxbody roller though....

Comment

You think I give a damn about a Grammy? Half of you critics can't even stomach me, let alone stand me.

Comment

Working...
                              X