No announcement yet.

Motorcyclist says Dallas crackdown went too far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been pulled over 10 times by cops from 3 different cities (inc garland!) on my bike (speeding mostly) and never recieved a ticket. Act like an ass or make it difficult by tryin to run and you guarantee flipping the asshole switch. Play it cool and you'll usually get let off with a warning.

Comment

Shhhhhhh. Stop making sense., this is a FTP site
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
        I've been pulled over 10 times by cops from 3 different cities (inc garland!) on my bike (speeding mostly) and never recieved a ticket. Act like an ass or make it difficult by tryin to run and you guarantee flipping the asshole switch. Play it cool and you'll usually get let off with a warning.
        Did you have a camera or other device the officer decided he wanted off of you without an reason for a stop?
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          Did you have a camera or other device the officer decided he wanted off of you without an reason for a stop?
          He was pulled over because his license plate says BINKY

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
            If you get arrested for a valid traffic offense, the camera goes to the cop. Viewing the contents of the camera is a different story. Not sure if exigent circumstances would fly in this case.
            On what basis? Speeding has nothing to do with my camera. Say I get popped in my car, he can take my iPad just because it "may" contain pics of illegal activity? If so Denny needs to see this thread.

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
            Same here, bike and car. It's amazing what happens when you realize that a cop is a person too. A little BSing goes a long way.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
              He was pulled over because his license plate says BINKY
              Well hell. I'm sorry, I didn't know. He got off light. I hope the bike was impounded and dismantled.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                Had my sidearm.

And no it doesnt say binky, says something cooler! KHAAAAN!

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  Participating resulted in a ticket. Being caught in the act of street racing was a trip to jail.
                  No shit? I thought it was a class C up until 03 or 05 or something? I got nabbed after the change and it was a class B trip to jail.

Comment

All parties involved in this are fucking retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                      All parties involved in this are fucking retarded.
                      end thread
                      http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Originally posted by sneaky View Post
                        end thread
                        ttt!

Comment

who cares about those morons. they are a hazard to themselves and everyone on the road. take the crap to the track and learn how to ride it

Comment

Prepare for retarded rider wrath!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              Prepare for retarded rider wrath!
                              Actually, the only retard around here is you, and if you look around most all agree.

Comment

Just a quick question for the LEO's, how the hell is a tucked plate an arrestable offense?

Comment

Working...
                                X