www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
      Ahhh, one less stunter to worry about.
      Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        Clearly, you've mastered the art of sarcasm.
        His name's Mike, not Clearly!

Comment

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Officer is wrong, but there is a point to the old saying ...run with dogs and you get fleas.

After the BS pulled the other years by some of the riders...

Cop was still wrong, but common sense does go a long way.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Guilt upon association is a motherfucker. Regardless of the cop being a prick you can't do that shit and not expect to run into trouble one way or another. I don't remember any of this whiny "waaah! too far! waaaah!" bullshit happening when people would get popped for street racing back in the early and mid 90's.

Comment

I do wonder what would happen if said motorcyclist rode up to the cop and demanded his video because of all the crimes committed by cops
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    I do wonder what would happen if said motorcyclist rode up to the cop and demanded his video because of all the crimes committed by cops
                    He'd get arrested (again), as he should.

I'm surprised it wasn't you who posted this story. FTP App on your phone not updating properly?
                    sigpic

Comment

They've been using a lot of heavy handed tactics in Dallas against guys on motorcycles. It really kicked off after that whole thing on 635 I think where they stopped traffic to spray paint some shit on the road. The shitty thing is the cops are pretty much going after anyone on a sport or standard bike so a bunch of innocent folks are getting fucked with.
                      2004 Suzuki DL650
                      1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                        innocent folks are getting fucked with.
                        I've missed those stories.

So riders who are going the speed limit, aren't weaving through traffic, and aren't hiding their plates are getting pulled over?

Are there actual news stories of this, or do we have to take the word of the rider who was pulled over?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          He'd get arrested (again), as he should.

I'm surprised it wasn't you who posted this story. FTP App on your phone not updating properly?
                          Yes because those damned pesky constitutional rights keep getting in the way don't they?
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            I've missed those stories.

So riders who are going the speed limit, aren't weaving through traffic, and aren't hiding their plates are getting pulled over?

Are there actual news stories of this, or do we have to take the word of the rider who was pulled over?
                            Of course they aren't, we all know the police aren't drama queens and never over react to anything.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

And we all know every rider properly uses signals, doesn't speed, and always have their plates in a very visible location.

Damn those cops who are up to no good! Jackbooted thugs!
                              (am i doing this right?)
                              sigpic

Comment

Data encryption = Problem solved.
                                WRX

Comment

Working...
                                X