No announcement yet.

A day early but happy b-day geof!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll wish you a happy birthday next year.

Comment

fuck him.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        HBD ban?
        He definitely needs a birthday ban, probably for a week to make sure he isn't distracted from his drinking heavily to make up for being old and alone.

Comment

this has got to be the worst birthday thread ever.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Its because we all love him, or else he would have well wishes...wait...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              this has got to be the worst birthday thread ever.
              It would have been even better if he had started the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                It would have been even better if he had started the thread.
                lol!

No party? Oh I forgot, he drinks alone...
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I wished him a happy bday last year, and he didn't even say thank you. Dick move!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    I wished him a happy bday last year, and he didn't even say thank you. Dick move!
                    That fucking queer!

Don't worry, I'll ban his ass tomorrow on his actual bday...

Comment

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

i jsut talked to him on the phone. get this......he's crying.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                          over the interrupted devils three-way?
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Theres no crying in baseball, what the fuck!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                              Did you break up with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                                Did you break up with him?
                                Well I hope not, he could be suicidal if that ever happens...

Comment

Working...
                                X