No announcement yet.

Detroit man gambles away $1.5 million accidentally given by ATM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bigger question is how the hell do you withdrawal that much out of an ATM?

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
      The bigger question is how the hell do you withdrawal that much out of an ATM?
      For so long and not have over draw fees

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        ...Meh. I'd do 15 months in prison for 1.5 million. I could get a lot of reading done.
        this^ shis as long as im not in a max security joint 15 months is a breeze...
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          From Detroit? My guess is he will do 15 months like a boss and come home to his hidden loot. What is the over under he was/is on government assistance too?
          Crime is so high there I bet he wont even see 15 days.

Comment

I would have just said I gambled it away and spent 15 months in prison and upon release leave the country with it. They cant squeeze blood from what they think is a stone. =)

If there is a way to get away with it like that... I'm not sure.
            1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

15 months in a federal prison (probably minimum security) won't be too terrible for him. Restitution will be, though. His wages will be garnished for the rest of his life. He will also owe the IRS taxes on the money (likely another $500k or so), and they too, will garnish his wages.

I know a gentleman quite well that has served 7 years in the local federal prison, and there's no "good behavior time", and if he lives long enough, he will pay back $2.7 million dollars that he scammed AND pay the IRS almost another $1 million in taxes and penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                But 1.5 mil would not erase the memories of "Bubba".
                Federal prison is nothing like a state penetentiary. They don't call it "Club Fed" for nothing.

Comment

the first thing i would have done is got the hell out of detroit.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Would have kept the money did 15 months and kicked it when I got out. Its Fed time, bad part about it you have to do day for day. lol
                    04 GT
                    91 LX

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      15 months in a federal prison (probably minimum security) won't be too terrible for him. Restitution will be, though. His wages will be garnished for the rest of his life. He will also owe the IRS taxes on the money (likely another $500k or so), and they too, will garnish his wages.

I know a gentleman quite well that has served 7 years in the local federal prison, and there's no "good behavior time", and if he lives long enough, he will pay back $2.7 million dollars that he scammed AND pay the IRS almost another $1 million in taxes and penalties.

None of that matters if you are on the gubment tit.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post

Sounds like he needs to head on down to South America.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                        X