This is one of Kim's students.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
    Not mine. I put the fear of God into them. Yes, you can get killed. They can hurt you. Nothing wrong with handing out reality as long as you do it right.

That girl is lucky she isn't in Mexico and on the sex market.
    EXACTLY!!

That's how I was told. That is precisely how I will pass the learning. It makes no sense to sugar coat a reality like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
      Friends of mine say the same thing. While it is true that kids are naturally difficult to get through to, or "do not listen", that doesn't mean it is impossible. If they don't listen, you have to make yourself HEARD.

As much as I'd like to agree I can't. Whoop that ass or whatever they still do what they think is ok. My 14 year old has figured out we are right now that she realized how much trouble she could get into and thankful she didn't have to. I think it takes a little bit of reality for them to understand. Her reality was charges not being filed on her because of her so called friends that did get charges filed trying to pull her under the bus with them. Two weeks of worrying before she knew she was ok. It's all about each individuals personality as to how they react to real life situations. My wife has several brothers and sisters. All raised by the same people but you still have the losers and then those that succeed in life. Hell she has a 24 year old sister that still lives at home and doesn't have a drivers license because she's content being carted around.

Comment

Originally posted by 90stang View Post
        Hell she has a 24 year old sister that still lives at home and doesn't have a drivers license because she's content being carted around.
        That's dfwmustangs wife material right there.

Comment

Originally posted by 90stang View Post
          As much as I'd like to agree I can't. Whoop that ass or whatever they still do what they think is ok. My 14 year old has figured out we are right now that she realized how much trouble she could get into and thankful she didn't have to. I think it takes a little bit of reality for them to understand. Her reality was charges not being filed on her because of her so called friends that did get charges filed trying to pull her under the bus with them. Two weeks of worrying before she knew she was ok. It's all about each individuals personality as to how they react to real life situations. My wife has several brothers and sisters. All raised by the same people but you still have the losers and then those that succeed in life. Hell she has a 24 year old sister that still lives at home and doesn't have a drivers license because she's content being carted around.
          I completely understand. I'm not saying whoop that ass or yell and scream, I'm saying that it is your job to make the max effort to get through to them.

Comment

They are going to have a great time in Jail!!!
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Thehead View Post
              Thankfully she made it back home safe. Kim has been kind of distraught over it.
              Originally posted by Thehead View Post
              she was thinking the same thing.....
              Yeah, Leah and I saw it on the news last night and were wondering if they had found her or not, since they said they had the two guys in custody. Crazy..

Comment

I saw it on the 5am news this morning and texted Kim when I found out the girl was home. Damn hospital beds are uncomfortable so I wasn't doing any sleeping. I had to wait a while to text her because I didn't want to wake her up. LOL
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                  teacher her white ass to be hanging out with black dudes
                  wat

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                    Nice to see there is absolutely zero common sense or security at the middle school hoop game. Two young 20 something thugs, Pedo-ing it up with a 13 yr old girl(s). Seriously - if you are not a parent, sibling, or student - you really shouldn't be at the game. I think it's pretty obvious they weren't any of those things.
                    You ever been to a Jr High hoop game? Older brothers, sisters, cousins, etc.

FWIW - If the game was an actual game, between two schools, there would have been at LEAST one officer present. I'm just saying.

These school officers have a fine line to walk, too. You start questioning everyone walking through the door, they will get you for profiling, discrimination, etc.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                    X