This is one of Kim's students.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is one of Kim's students.

Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

Missing Irving Teen Emily Ann Wicks Returns Home, Bruised and Battered
    Updated: Tuesday, 21 Dec 2010, 9:09 AM CST
    Published : Tuesday, 21 Dec 2010, 6:50 AM CST

By Alice Wolke | MYFOXDFW.COM

A 13-year-old girl who vanished from last week in the company of two older men showed up at her home around 5 a.m. Tuesday.

Emily Ann Wicks was bruised and hysterical, but apparently safe.

Wicks was first reported as a runaway on Dec. 13 when she was seen willingly getting into a car with two men after a basketball game at Lamar Middle School.

Witnesses said she had been admiring the men's tattoos, and they invited her to go with them so she could get a free tattoo.

But on Monday, Irving police charged Humberto Lorenzo Corona and Todd Varsia Thurman, both 20, with unlawful restraint. They are now in the Irving City Jail.

This morning, Wicks' parents said their daughter told them those two men gave her to another man. It's not clear if this third person is in custody, or how Wicks managed to get free.

"As to her condition and what exactly occurred, we don't know at this point," said John Argumaniz of the Irving Police Department.

"We have a forensic interview set up with her later this morning. After that interview, we should know a lot more as to what took place while she was gone."

Thankfully she made it back home safe. Kim has been kind of distraught over it.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Damn.. bet she won't do that again

Comment

kids are fucking stupid...

STRANGER DANGER!!
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Free tattoo?! IM IN!

Comment

Fucking dumbass kids. Her parents didnt look fucking smart on TV either.

Comment

bad parenting? thank god the kid is safe. kill the 3 men that had anything to do with harming a child.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Saw it last night too, didn't think she'd make it home. Glad she did tho!

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                kids are fucking stupid...

STRANGER DANGER!!

I have found that this part of life is no longer being explained to children in the same way it was when I was a kid. Now everything is sugar coated which gives them the impression that they won't get hurt, sexually assaulted, or killed.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  bad parenting? thank god the kid is safe. kill the 3 men that had anything to do with harming a child.

god bless.
                  I don't think kids making stupid decisions is due to bad parenting. It's called they are kids and think they know it all. I have 4 and none of them listen.

Comment

Those guys would make good rail gun targets
                    WRX

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                      Saw it last night too, didn't think she'd make it home. Glad she did tho!
                      she was thinking the same thing.....

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

teacher her white ass to be hanging out with black dudes

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                          I have found that this part of life is no longer being explained to children in the same way it was when I was a kid. Now everything is sugar coated which gives them the impression that they won't get hurt, sexually assaulted, or killed.
                          Not mine. I put the fear of God into them. Yes, you can get killed. They can hurt you. Nothing wrong with handing out reality as long as you do it right.

That girl is lucky she isn't in Mexico and on the sex market.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Nice to see there is absolutely zero common sense or security at the middle school hoop game. Two young 20 something thugs, Pedo-ing it up with a 13 yr old girl(s). Seriously - if you are not a parent, sibling, or student - you really shouldn't be at the game. I think it's pretty obvious they weren't any of those things.

Comment

Originally posted by 90stang View Post
                              I don't think kids making stupid decisions is due to bad parenting. It's called they are kids and think they know it all. I have 4 and none of them listen.
                              Friends of mine say the same thing. While it is true that kids are naturally difficult to get through to, or "do not listen", that doesn't mean it is impossible. If they don't listen, you have to make yourself HEARD.

Comment

Working...
                              X