What's the point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the point?

Guess I'm the perfect asshole to point it out, but does DFW really need another Mustang Forum just for new 5.0 owners? lol Before anyone trips over their bunched up panties, this will undoubtably give them some traffic, so you can go ahead and thank me before pissing and moaning about the thread.

This is a mustang forum?

Comment

Well, if you have a brand new 5.0, why would you want to talk to a bunch of scrubs running around in their old broke ass fox bodies?

and especially their broke ass SVOs

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Well, if you have a brand new 5.0, why would you want to talk to a bunch of scrubs running around in their old broke ass fox bodies?

and especially their broke ass SVOs

Goddamned elitists.

Comment

Fuck it, I have never had a Mustang.

Comment

I'm going to start a forum for 5.0 sn95's.

Comment

I ran into a guy a few months ago at Petsmart that told me about the facebook group. It appears he's the admin.
              Men have become the tools of their tools.
              -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Forum war!!!!!
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I don't see why you would have a problem with it. The internet is big enough for everyone. Some people don't care for the vibe here so another board for people more active in the car stuff was made. No big deal really.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    I don't see why you would have a problem with it. The internet is big enough for everyone. Some people don't care for the vibe here so another board for people more active in the car stuff was made. No big deal really.

I wouldn't go so far as to say thinking it is silly equates to having a problem with it. I see you have more posts over there than any one except the Admin. lol Hope they like your Altezzas!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      I wouldn't go so far as to say thinking it is silly equates to having a problem with it. I see you have more posts over there than any one except the Admin. lol Hope they like your Altezzas!
                      I'm surprised you're not happy as hell about it .Well, as much as you are capable of producing a happy feeling anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        He can be the top poster there, sort of the grandfather of the site.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          I'm going to start a forum for 5.0 sn95's.
                          Hell, there'd probably be 3 of us...

Comment

What did I miss?
                            Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                              Hell, there'd probably be 3 of us...
                              You could make Talisman a moderator. Imagine that chaos! lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X