spray foam insulation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spray foam insulation

any body do spray foam insulation? i just built a 30x40 shop and am looking to do some insulation. i heard spray foam would be the way to go.

I had my media room done last year...shopped it a bit, and ended up going with these guys....

Did an awesome job...I'm actually planning to go back and do the rest of the house now.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

We used Robby Rumfield out of burleson when we had our house done.

Comment

you can buy DIY kits from sprayfoamdirect.com and it is not hard to do . Im fixin to do a 20x30 garage in the next couple weeks . Already got the stuff and they shipped it quick . About a dollar a sq ft to DIY .

Comment

Aint nothing better than the spray foam. Kings X!
          Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by jryotas View Post
            you can buy DIY kits from sprayfoamdirect.com and it is not hard to do . Im fixin to do a 20x30 garage in the next couple weeks . Already got the stuff and they shipped it quick . About a dollar a sq ft to DIY .
            What kit did you get? Be sure to post of the results

Comment

How much more flammable is the foam then the fiberglass insulation.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                How much more flammable is the foam then the fiberglass insulation.
                The stuff that NRG Star uses is flame retardant.
                70' Chevelle RagTop
                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                X