Where do you live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
    Why? I've posted pics before and without fail, someone has to talk shit, or think I'm trying to act cool or be baller or some shit, so I'm pretty-much done with all that. Sorry, just the way it is.
    Don't let the haters get ya down MattB, we all know you ballin.

Comment

• only 13 in dallas? weird

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        Don't let the haters get ya down MattB, we all know you ballin.
        Lol I'm no fucking baller! Just not posting pics or anything. You can post some if you want from July 4th though if you want haha

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
          Why? I've posted pics before and without fail, someone has to talk shit, or think I'm trying to act cool or be baller or some shit, so I'm pretty-much done with all that. Sorry, just the way it is.
          you poser! saw your bro tuesday eve.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines57 View Post
            I guess far far north of dfw in whitesboro .. I hate even coming to dfw because I get so damn lost
            At least Whitesboro has the best mexican food restaurant out of Gainesville, Sherman and Whitesboro....that's about the only good thing in that tiny town, haha!

I am in West Fort Worth.

Comment

• Alvadoodoo here...

Comment

• Around OKC.

Comment

• Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                  At least Whitesboro has the best mexican food restaurant out of Gainesville, Sherman and Whitesboro....that's about the only good thing in that tiny town, haha!

I am in West Fort Worth.
                  That place is ok but there are small places in Sherman that blow it out of the water. They don't speak much English though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    That place is ok but there are small places in Sherman that blow it out of the water. They don't speak much English though.
                    Recommendations? I've yet to find any truly great food in that area. I've had El Chico which that location was terrible on all accounts and the gay waiter didn't help matters. I've had City Limits, La Mesa and heard The Jalapeno Tree was good. I speak enough spanish to get by.

Comment

Working...
                    X