Where do you live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
    hit a guy up if you ever need anything. I can take a LOT of stuff apart. No promises on putting it back together though!!! However, many barley pops WILL be sacrificed during that process!
    will do, Im on Ember ln.

Originally posted by Baron View Post
    I'm on the edge, you're smack in the middle.
    pretty sure I was be hide you on turner warnell yesterday, need-less to say my window switch sticks couldn't get up fast enough and i got to taste diesel lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
      Hot damn! I'm going to hit you up and come introduce myself the next time I'm over at my parents' place, if you don't mind. I always see interesting shit poking out of your driveway.
      I met you once at the local gas station, I was driving a blue GMC pickup. I knew it was you because you have the Blue GT w/black wheels. That was 2-3 years ago, maybe more. We are having a party July 4th if you want to come by. Any time after 2-3pm. If you think the driveway is cool, you should see the backyard.....we will have a bounce house, keg and all sorts of shenanigans that day. Just show-up and bring a friend or two as long as they are 21+. If DOHCTR is around, bring him too, I think his parents live a mile or two away. Send me a PM if you need any other info and I'll give you my #.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail
        I'm curious where everyone lives... and I'm bored...
        you live really close by.. id love to see that gto! could probably show you an s-10 or a colt you might like too.. either way.. you and the mechanic/owners would probably get along great since he believes an ls1 should go in anything with 2,3,4 wheels.. you probably already know him
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
          hit a guy up if you ever need anything. I can take a LOT of stuff apart. No promises on putting it back together though!!! However, many barley pops WILL be sacrificed during that process!

That goes for you too.
          Thanks! Lol.

Comment

• I live in the past
            I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,

but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
              Keller
              w0rd. Eh, Keller; faux-Keller.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                you live really close by.. id love to see that gto! could probably show you an s-10 or a colt you might like too.. either way.. you and the mechanic/owners would probably get along great since he believes an ls1 should go in anything with 2,3,4 wheels.. you probably already know him
                Who is it?
                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
                  will do, Im on Ember ln.

pretty sure I was be hide you on turner warnell yesterday, need-less to say my window switch sticks couldn't get up fast enough and i got to taste diesel lol
                  LOL sorry about that, I try not to smoke unless someone is driving like a jackass.

Wait, were you driving like a jackass?
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                    I met you once at the local gas station, I was driving a blue GMC pickup. I knew it was you because you have the Blue GT w/black wheels. That was 2-3 years ago, maybe more. We are having a party July 4th if you want to come by. Any time after 2-3pm. If you think the driveway is cool, you should see the backyard.....we will have a bounce house, keg and all sorts of shenanigans that day. Just show-up and bring a friend or two as long as they are 21+. If DOHCTR is around, bring him too, I think his parents live a mile or two away. Send me a PM if you need any other info and I'll give you my #.
                    No shit man, you live in Coppell?

I was born and raised there. Where abouts are you in town?
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                      Where abouts, my dad has a place near 901 north and 377 (Gordenville I think it is)
                      He's close to there, just a little further north. Spent many a nights out there working on my car...
                      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        No shit man, you live in Coppell?

I was born and raised there. Where abouts are you in town?
                        Not sure if serious.....

Comment

• Denton as of now. Soon to be living in The Colony.
                          1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

• I've only met MattB once or twice and I know he lives in Coppell just from observing posts...

lol
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                              Not sure if serious.....
                              Lol, was serious. I guess I have not paid much attention in the past.
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                                Lol, was serious. I guess I have not paid much attention in the past.
                                Across the street from sprouts.

Comment

Working...
                                X