need a plate ran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a plate ran

ok so my girl friend was getting these messages on her iphone that were popping up as "important message" with no number attached, and were harassing her, and saying stuff about the street i lived on and so forth. so i walk outside to smoke and there was a black mercury mountaineer or something similar parked blocking my drive way with a chick and two guys in it. so i opened my garage and grabbed a torque wrench and asked them what they were doing and they ignored me and drove off. i grabbed the plate number and it was texas DL5-292. i really think it might be her abusive ex that she has already pressed charges on. any help would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by jnobles06; 06-19-2012, 02:41 AM.

Originally posted by jnobles06 View Post
    ok so my girl friend was getting these messages on her iphone that were popping up as "important message" and were harassing her and saying stuff about the street i lived on and so forth. so i walk outside to smoke and there was a black mercury mountaineer or something similar parked blocking my drive way with a chick and two guys in it. so i opened my garage and grabbed a torque wrench and asked them what they were doing and they ignored me and drove off. i grabbed the plate number and it was texas DL5-292. i really think it might be her abusive ex that she has already pressed charges on. any help would be much appreciated.
    Geez

Comment

Is brittyann in trouble?? I'm sure Junioropolous07 can get to the bottom of this.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        Is brittyann in trouble?? I'm sure Junioropolous07 can get to the bottom of this.
        different girl. i broke up with her a few months ago.

Comment

Sweet jesus.

Comment

nobles, that plate looks like ur either missing a digit, or that 5 should be an S... the new TX plates at 7 digits (DL5_292). Just my 2 cents

Comment

i'm the charlie daniels of the torque wrench!

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Why are you always getting into drama over females, Brian Spilner?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Why are you always getting into drama over females, Brian Spilner?
                  Sounds like a serial killer.

Comment

If I had a wrench for every car parked in front of my drive...
                    Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                      Sounds like a serial killer.
                      Hey man, they were in his face!

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                        nobles, that plate looks like ur either missing a digit, or that 5 should be an S... the new TX plates at 7 digits (DL5_292). Just my 2 cents
                        I still see several vehicles with the older style plates with only 6 letters/numbers. I think after they have been registered so many years with the old style plates they switch over to the new ones.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                          hey man, they were in his face!
                          now i'm in your face

Comment

No one likes the tuna here, asshole!

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              now i'm in your face
                              This is bullshit man!

Comment

Working...