Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a surprise today for my birthday.

Comment

I got one of the Harbor Freight glide drawer tool boxes, and it doesn't really respond to a packed ass loaded drawer as well as my Craftsman with the ball bearing drawer. I also have the Matco with the glide drawers, and it responds better than the cheap one. Also, the locking mechs are kinda better from General to Craftsman to Matco, but I don't know about the US General locking mechs, I got mine when it was a Waterloo? brand, but I think they are the same shit.

The Harbor Freight box is the best bang for the buck IMO.

Comment

I'm either getting the same one Allan got from Harbor Freight or I'm getting this 41 inch H2Pro from Homak at Northern Tool.

Both are well built but the Homak uses thicker metal and has higher quality slides.

Comment

Welcome to the Lista Cabinet store! Collection of Lista Storage Cabinets, garage cabinets, tool storage, parts cabinets, wall cabinets, and more. Visit Now!

Lista, or nothing!

I kid, I kid. Ballers only status for the Lista stuff.
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
            http://www.listacabinets.com/
            Lista, or nothing!

I kid, I kid. Ballers only status for the Lista stuff.
            Fuck-n -A! $2000 for a rolling cabinet

Comment

We had Lista cabinets when I was in the Military. Awesome cabinets but way pricey. Maybe snag some at a DRMO auction?
              - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
              1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post
                This is the one I use, it holds a bunch of tools, got it at Sears for $500.
                Yep. I have that one too. No complaints.

Comment

Working...
                X