gawt damn just saw a pt cruiser hit a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4king View Post
    Girl friend witnessed a dog fall out of the back of a truck on the freeway, it was tied to the bed and was being drug down the freeway. To this day if she sees some one driving with a dog in the back of the truck she has to pull over and calm herself down because it upsets her so bad
    Poor little guy, probably held on for the first couple of miles!
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
      Lol, classic.

Comment

NICE!

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

zing.....

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
            Girl friend witnessed a dog fall out of the back of a truck on the freeway, it was tied to the bed and was being drug down the freeway. To this day if she sees some one driving with a dog in the back of the truck she has to pull over and calm herself down because it upsets her so bad
            That pisses me off seeing stupid fucks. Leaving dogs riding in the open bed of a truck.
            Just because the dog is TRAINED.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I hit a deer in my vette, that was interesting.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I seen a house fly.....
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  I was behind a truck that hit a deer which then shot it up about 10' and ricocheted off a box truck. I got pelted by all kinds of plastic and glass, but I didn't care because I hate faggot cunt ni66er deer!
                  that ni66er made the shit out of my coffee...

Comment

I watched one of my dogs get hit by a truck on nw highway.. she died within 2 minutes of crying and yelping in my lap.. She was an escape artist but i felt responsible because i opened the back door and the garage was open.. she was fast as hell and i chased her all the way to her doom.. I saw her try to cross the street and bam!@#$%^&* flip flip flip.. ram out to the street and pulled her to the alley... One day i wont forget! i was 15
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

There were four of us in an 80's VW Rabbit when we hit a dog that was about as tall as the hood going at least 50mph. It was dark and we couldn't see anything after we stopped. We decided to keep going and about a 1/4mi down the road we felt and heard a few thumps. Sure enough, it was underneath. When we stopped again it got up and walked into a yard, collapsed and died. Fucked us up for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                      X