Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah he got it from either me or my mom

Comment

Sorry guys, just Trying to get a rise out of some of you.
      RIP ken.
      Street car.

Comment

I didn't know him personally but saw the Bad Bird at the track hundreds of times. It always sucks to lose a good racer. RIP.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Drs2288 View Post
          Sorry guys, just Trying to get a rise out of some of you.
          RIP ken.
          Not a good way to do it!

Comment

RIP Ken. I always will remember BAD BIRD at the track. He was a nice guy too, always willing to lend a hand or talk about his (our) passion.

There will be no shit talking in this thread, I cleaned it up and it better stay that way...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              RIP Ken. I always will remember BAD BIRD at the track. He was a nice guy too, always willing to lend a hand or talk about his (our) passion.

There will be no shit talking in this thread, I cleaned it up and it better stay that way...
              Thanks Rick. I usually dont let shit bother me, but that was crossing the line and it pissed me the phuck off. Ken was very passionate and would do anything he could for anyone.

Comment

Shame to hear it, RIP buddy.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                X