Daryl "MOOSE" Johnston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    its him.. he also has a 88-91 Honda CBR F2 Hurricane with the plates "DJ*48"
    Gold.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Daryl "Moose" Johnston is a self absorbed asshole...true story.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
        Is he on here? DarylJ? That motherfucker!

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
          I think everybody from that dynasty probably is. Except for maybe Troy Aikman.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            I think everybody from that dynasty probably is. Except for maybe Troy Aikman.
            Emmit was also a nice guy the couple of times I met him. I spoke to Aikman once and he was fairly down to earth.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
              Emmit was also a nice guy the couple of times I met him. I spoke to Aikman once and he was fairly down to earth.
              Saw Irvin at Speed Zone years ago. Tried to get his attention, but his bodyguards did not approve of my shenanigans.

Comment

I've heard Emmit's a no-tipping douchebag, but I guess it all depends on who you ask.

Comment

Emmit Smith is a no-tipping asshat that can burn for all I care.
                  QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                    Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my #, so call me, maybe?
                    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Im from setx and Kevin Smith CB #26 has brought Emmitt to the area a few times, and from what Ive heard from friends....he's an a__hole....

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        Saw Irvin at Speed Zone years ago. Tried to get his attention, but his bodyguards did not approve of my shenanigans.
                        I've seen him a couple times over the years, he threw me the peace sign and smiled...seemed alright to me.
                        2012 GT - Brembo car
                        "Sell crazy some place else, were all stocked up here" - Jack Nicholson, As Good As It Gets.

Comment

Originally posted by fordracer2 View Post
                          I could care less i just wanna know if that was him that i walked away from on Belt line rd in Irving today! It had dark tint with windows up. I would post the Video but my crappy phone won't send cause it is to long. The plates said "Moose".
                          It has come to my attention that You couldn't care less.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                            I've heard Emmit's a no-tipping douchebag, but I guess it all depends on who you ask.
                            He has always tipped me and the guys I work with decently everytime I have seen him. This is valet by the way.

Comment

Working...
                            X