What to do for fathers day ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do for fathers day ?

My mom wants to take me out for fathers day and always insists on paying . To complicate things she has very little extra cash and I hate it when she pays for me the wife and 3 kids . To add to that my 94 year old grandmother is in town with her and I'd rather focus on her having a good time. She is in great shape ( gets around fine , can see well and can hear well ) I need some ideas of fun stuff to do in Arlington or south west fortworth.
    Got any ideas?
    The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Not sure if your a dad, but here's what Ashtyn and I just got back from.

At Spaghetti Warehouse.. Fathers get either a Spaghetti or Lasagna meal free.. plus since if you were born in '72 you got a free brownie sundae as well.

Lunch cost me $4.31. She could take ya there and save a few $'s.
    Last edited by 94form2000z; 06-17-2012, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Hookers and blow.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Ended up at rockfish then motorcycle shopping . And I swapped the debit cards when the waitress came . Was gonna go fishing with the kiddos tonight till the rain rolled in , guess I'll hit the lake tomorrow nite .
        The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

All I did today was finish building my deck and wire in the hot tub. Oh I found out my 4 y/o is really good a smashing his toe with a hammer. Haha.

Comment

surprised my dad and landed out at his house and took him out in the helicopter!

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
              surprised my dad and landed out at his house and took him out in the helicopter!
              I bet the views were a-ma-zing!

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                You win

I grilled up some bacon wrapped tenderloin with Meyer's sausage and garlic onion red potatoes for my dad.

Comment

we did it simple, ordered a couple of pizza's and watched the game. Its cheaper and besides we both didnt want to go to a resturant cause it'll be packed and we wanted to watch the game.
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

i sat at home drinking moonshine and smoking cigars all weekend. it was nice no kids at home no wife to ask me todo shit just relax and get drunk.

Comment

Working...
                    X