Rodney King Dead at 47

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    I think we have found yet another problem that is rampant.
    That is just a rant that isn't the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      That is just a rant that isn't the same.
      Well, I guess he's just mad that he is part of the "75%"........

Comment

I'd bet he was the biggest turd anyone has flushed down the toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          Well, I guess he's just mad that he is part of the "75%"........
          All Is good, what I meant by my 75%, is the majority of people in this country break laws on a daily basis, there are people who do serious crimes and get away with it, and others serve time. To say youve never broken a law or are innocent would be a little over board. IMO. No one is perfect, a lot of people in the country are fuck ups, and even more make mistakes. It's what you do and what you learn from your mistakes is how you should judge a persons character. Everyone comes from something different and have a different set of cards to play the game of life with, you aren't dealt the same hand as them so you don't have the right to make judgement and act as if you are any better then anyone. Not everyone has the same oppertunities as the next, sure everyone has the ability, but not everyone has the chance.

That's just my opinion on how I look at people and and evaluate thier character. Some people get things easily and others have to work for what they have.

Have a good day man, I don't know you, but I dont feel as if you are any better then me, and I dont feel like I'm any better then you.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
            All Is good, what I meant by my 75%, is the majority of people in this country break laws on a daily basis, there are people who do serious crimes and get away with it, and others serve time. To say youve never broken a law or are innocent would be a little over board. IMO. No one is perfect, a lot of people in the country are fuck ups, and even more make mistakes. It's what you do and what you learn from your mistakes is how you should judge a persons character. Everyone comes from something different and have a different set of cards to play the game of life with, you aren't dealt the same hand as them so you don't have the right to make judgement and act as if you are any better then anyone. Not everyone has the same oppertunities as the next, sure everyone has the ability, but not everyone has the chance.

That's just my opinion on how I look at people and and evaluate thier character. Some people get things easily and others have to work for what they have.

Have a good day man, I don't know you, but I dont feel as if you are any better then me, and I dont feel like I'm any better then you.
            You're an idiot if you think the laws this guy broke are no more serious than running a stop sign or speeding.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              You're an idiot if you think the laws this guy broke are no more serious than running a stop sign or speeding.
              Now I never said that or did I say what he did was justified.

I'm not here to start an argument, clearly you are.

So I'll just leave it at this, I don't agree with what he did, but I also don't agree with what happen to the man after that night, not only did ge get his ass beat but he also had to live with all the extra BS that came about it afterwards..

"Rodney king baby, beat it like a cop"...ect...

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

I question the validity of the story. Why would a black man have his own pool? That's living in fear on two fronts everyday for him. He can't go in his own backyard, and he can't walk into a donuts shop. Makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  I question the validity of the story. Why would a black man have his own pool? That's living in fear on two fronts everyday for him. He can't go in his own backyard, and he can't walk into a donuts shop. Makes no sense.
                  ha!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

What kinda dumbfuck cant swim?

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                      Now I never said that or did I say what he did was justified.

I'm not here to start an argument, clearly you are.

So I'll just leave it at this, I don't agree with what he did, but I also don't agree with what happen to the man after that night, not only did ge get his ass beat but he also had to live with all the extra BS that came about it afterwards..

"Rodney king baby, beat it like a cop"...ect...
                      I am not innocent, but I have never stolen anything, committed a violent crime, or anything alcohol related. So I'll leave you with this, I don't care what he did, what happened to him, he contributed nothing helpful to the world and it makes no difference now that he is dead.

For the record I am better than you and Rodney King put together. J/K You get too ruffled too easily.

Comment

1440 miles, give or take.
                        Closer to 1417.1

Comment

The guy wasn't an angel, this is all after his felony evading arrest.

In 1993, King entered an alcohol rehabilitation program and was placed on probation after crashing his vehicle into a block wall in downtown Los Angeles. In July 1995, he was arrested by Alhambra police, who alleged that he hit his wife with his car, knocking her to the ground. He was sentenced to 90 days in jail after being convicted of hit and run.[32] On August 27, 2003, King was arrested again for speeding and running a red light while under the influence of alcohol. He failed to yield to police officers and slammed his vehicle into a house, breaking his pelvis.[33] On November 29, 2007, while riding home on his bicycle, King was shot in the face, arms, and back with pellets from a shotgun. He reported that it was done by a man and a woman who demanded his bicycle and shot him when he rode away.[32] Police described the wounds as looking like they came from birdshot, and said King offered few details about the suspects.

In May 2008, King checked into the Pasadena Recovery Center in Pasadena, California, where he filmed as cast member of the second season of Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew, which premiered in October 2008. Dr. Drew Pinsky, who runs the facility, showed concern for King's lifestyle and said that King would die unless his addiction were treated.[34] He also appeared on Sober House, a Celebrity Rehab spin-off focusing on a sober living environment, which aired in early 2009. Both shows filmed King's quest not only to achieve sobriety, but to reestablish a relationship with his family, which had been severely damaged due to his drinking.[35]

During his time on Celebrity Rehab and Sober House, King worked on his addiction and on the lingering trauma of the beating. He and Pinsky retraced his path from the night of his beating, eventually reaching the spot where it happened, the site of the Children's Museum of Los Angeles.[36]

King won[37] a celebrity boxing match against ex-Chester City (Delaware County, Pennsylvania) police officer Simon Aouad on Friday, September 11, 2009, at the Ramada Philadelphia Airport in Essington, Pennsylvania.[38]

In 2009, King and other Celebrity Rehab alumni appeared as panel speakers to a new group of addicts at the Pasadena Recovery Center, marking 11 months of sobriety for him. His appearance was aired in the third season episode "Triggers".[39]

On September 9, 2010, it was confirmed that King was to marry Cynthia Kelley, who was a juror in the civil suit he brought against the City of Los Angeles.[40]

On March 3, 2011, King was stopped by Los Angeles police for driving erratically. He was issued a citation for driving with an expired license.[41][42][43] This arrest led to his February 2012 misdemeanor conviction for reckless driving.[44]

On April 12, 2012, King released a statement to the media regarding the Trayvon Martin shooting. King said he was "grieving for Trayvon Martin" and stated how the scream on the audio of George Zimmerman's 911 call reminded him of his own screaming during his beating by the LAPD.[45]
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Closer to 1417.1
                            From which point to which point?

Comment

From which point to which point?
                              76180 - Los Angeles city limit.

It's 1367.6 from 76180 - Rialto, CA city limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                76180 - Los Angeles city limit.

It's 1367.6 from 76180 - Rialto, CA city limit.
                                We are going to need it broken down by time as well. LA traffic is a bitch. Any alternate routes?

Comment

Working...
                                X