Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time Fathers in here...

Happy Father's Day ya'll...

This is my first Father's Day. I don't really have anything special planned except to do Dad like stuff like fixing things around the house. I need a haircut so I think I'll go to The BoardRoom later today.

My son is now just over four months old. He's turning into a tall guy at 26.5" and still healthy as kids can be. Life is wonderful.

So what are you new Dads doing today.. Just curious..

Good looking boy you got there. Congrats again!

Not my first rodeo since I have 4, but with my only boy being 1 week old today it makes it extra special.

Happy Fathers Day!!

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy fathers day guys. I plan on leaving work and taking a nap. Probably take the family to shenanigans in rockwall for some bowling and games. Wife made my favorite dinner last night.

Comment

Mine first son will be here in 4 weeks but I'm still pretending I can celebrate today!
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Happy Father's Day to all you first timers. I have 2 boys myself, and I'll admit this. After the birth of my first son, I avoided talk of having a second child for a few years with my wife. When we finally discussed it, I told her I wasn't sure about having a second child because I didn't think I could ever love another kid as much as I love my son. She talked me into it, and I couldn't have been more wrong. As dads tend to do, I managed to love the second one just as much. There is nothing like being a father. All of you enjoy today!

Comment

This is my first Father's Day too. He's now 9 months and we just found out we're pregnant again. We didn't wait long but i did take us 3 years to have our first.

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Congrats to ya'll first timers!

Enjoy em while they are young. Before you know it they are talking back, acting all crazy and think they know everything. Our eldest is off to college in the fall and it seems like just yesterday I was carrying her into preschool. It goes fast.
              Rich

Comment

Congrats to the rest of you. My first as well, I will be working but I am spending the morning with the family and we did a lunch yesterday.

Comment

COngrats Diesel! Same to you Beav. My first Father day as well. Liam is 9 months and we are NOT pregnant.
                  (here he is with grandpa. My dad is such a wuss! Bought him this stupid ball at walmart because Liam "wanted" it. Hes 9 months old...)

Comment

Happy fathers day to the first timers. This is my second fathers day. My little guy has already worn me out today.

Comment

Happy fathers day y'all ! This is my 16th and I still don't know what we are doing today .
                      The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Happy Father's day to the first timers as well! I've got 2 boys, but my wife is "over due" with our girl! She was due Friday, but heck both boys were 5 days late, so I'm betting on Wednesday!
                        92 LX 5.0

Comment

Man, i just want to lay down.....
                          .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                            This is my first Father's Day too. He's now 9 months and we just found out we're pregnant again. We didn't wait long but i did take us 3 years to have our first.

This photo is full of WIN!

Comment

Congrats all. Last year was my first father's day, though I get to play with her and see her smile when she looks at me. My son will willl be in the NICU for another few weeks, and sin e I've had a lite flu the last few days, I can't go see him today.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X