got hit last afternoon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got hit last afternoon.

Some dumb bitch hit my car late yesterday afternoon and is now saying this is my fault. God damn I am fucking livid right now. Stupid fucking wanna be rich white bitches. GPD showed up and didn't care to do anything, he really looked like he didn't even want to be there.

Dumb bitch tried to flee the scene telling me she had somewhere to go and wouldn't bother giving me her name/insurance info. Until the cops made this bitch cough it up.
    Thankfully someone saw the whole thing and will hopefully show that this dumb bitch was at fault. God damn liars man. The damage to my car isn't even that bad, i'm just fucking livid because this bitch is straight up lying.

/rant off

Just remember: murder is always an option.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

So, now that you have her info... DFWM GTG?

Seriously though, that really sucks. Glad to hear your damage wasn't any worse.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

You're lucky the cops even came out. We caught an employee stealing in that area, and the GP Officer that responded wouldn't even get out of his cruiser to come inside and talk to him. Just filled out a report. Another time under the same circumstances, the same department asked me "Well what do you want us to do about it?" take a wild guess you lazy cocksucker.

Comment

I have all her info, but man that bitch kept trying to tell me she had to go somewhere and didn't have time. But failed to report to her insurance that she drove away from the scene.

edit: yeah that cop that came out, an asian dude had an attitude the entire time and kept reminding me of the asian guy in that trident commercials who says "no one ever pays me in trident." he just didn't want to be there period.

I called 911 to file an accident report, they said they wouldn't do that since no one was injured. The ONLY reason the cops came out was because I called back to tell 911 that the bitch done drove off.

Comment

Shoulda gave that motherfucker some muthafuckin trident!
            This looks like its headed for a "ftp" thread
            .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
              Shoulda gave that motherfucker some muthafuckin trident!
              This looks like its headed for a "ftp" thread

Eh, 90% of my dealing with cops have been positive. Just like anything else in life, the few bad times really stick out, especially considering the profession. I've been let out of well over a dozen tickets through the years.

Comment

He was too bored because he wanted to write speeding tickets probably.

Comment

Probably, i'm just happy he did his job and made this bitch cough up her information because she didn't want to give me shit. Stupid fucking bitch.

for those curious, she was white probably her late 40's and hasn't aged well (and it shows). no tits, no ass. drives a soccer mom van. can't drive and a liar.

I was gonna buy a dashcam too to fuck around with, an older gopro. I sure wish I did have it now.

Comment

Lmg, you're not white.

Comment

Always carry a camera phone and use it.

Comment

From what I've witnessed anyone driving a minivan can not drive for shit anyway..

Comment

"last afternoon"

never heard that expression before
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

"Did you try hitting her?"

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                              Just remember: murder is always an option.
                              So is rape.

Comment

Working...
                              X