Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Commercials you hate (now with more burning money!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J.G Wentworth, and Binder/Binder for fucking sure.

Also the Humane society commercials. I feel bad for the animals, but only for about half the commercial. Then the stupid fucking song gets on my nerves.

...but State Farm is the worst, that guy gives me the creeps. Really all the insurance commercials are terrible. Of course everyone who switched saved money, why would you switch if you didn't? No-ones going to switch to pay more, so every insurance provider can say the same damn thing.
    .223 > 911

Comment

BTW hunt4m3x i hate you now. That damn video is killing me
      .223 > 911

Comment

"HI IM RONNIE DOOOOYYYCCCHH ..."

JG Wentworth also .

Comment

TexasLending.com is fucking annoying. That guy has too many teeth.
          Last edited by ImayBblack; 12-21-2010, 12:45 PM.
          See you later...

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            the hyundai one with the stop motion shit with the chick singing christmas songs.

god bless.
            horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
              ...but State Farm is the worst, that guy gives me the creeps. Really all the insurance commercials are terrible. Of course everyone who switched saved money, why would you switch if you didn't? No-ones going to switch to pay more, so every insurance provider can say the same damn thing.
              You're crazy. They've got one of the best commercials on air right now.

Where the woman is bitching at her man, and the guy sings the "Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there"

So she wishes for a new man, then he wishes for a new woman. "Oh, that's what you like, huh?"

"Yes it isssss."
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I really can NOT take the way this woman says her name lmao. I dont care how many times i see this commercial, it never gets old.
                Last edited by 32vfromhell; 12-21-2010, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                  Say whaaa. I dig those commercials. Then again, maybe it's because I would do the bang with that chic that's in them.
                  I was thinking the SAME thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
                    TexasLending.com is fucking annoying. That guy has too many teeth.
                    We were just commenting last night on that! The new Holiday one with the talking dog...I'm pretty sure that dogs mouth is someones butthole.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                      J.G Wentworth, and Binder/Binder for fucking sure.

Also the Humane society commercials. I feel bad for the animals, but only for about half the commercial. Then the stupid fucking song gets on my nerves.

Not all insurance commercials are bad. I dig the allstate ones that have the mayhem guy in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Marisa View Post
                        We were just commenting last night on that! The new Holiday one with the talking dog...I'm pretty sure that dogs mouth is someones butthole.
                        Haha got to love low budget commercials. I saw that guy at a Sushi place once and i wanted to go punch him in the mouth.
                        See you later...

Comment

Oh, i also hate just about every single jewelry commercial ever.

Comment

This is the worst jewelry commercial ever.
                            The sad thing is there's probably broads that fall for that kind of crap

Comment

check into cash, check in to cash we'll be the rates that dont pay the max, CA-CHING!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                                Fucken Cash for Gold shit, I swear it runs 2 times in a row even! Especially on ESPN.

Hey, wanna sell some gold, we'll give you a penny for each dollar it's worth! Get that extra cash you need!
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                                Originally Posted By: Polska
                                I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

Working...
                                X