Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Commercials you hate (now with more burning money!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
    The one where they show the grandpa the video of the little kid running around in a box while there's some little hovercraft toy floating. I'm not completely sure what's going on in the commercial.
    Since this is the only commercial in this thread that I've seen: the kid is playing with the box the toy came in, instead of the toy.

Comment

When I lived in Dallas I couldn't stand the fucking commercials for HMS. That idiot that says "Bless your Heart!" UUUUGGGHHH!!!

Although....El Paso has it's own fucking gems. And I believe they are WAAAY worse than the Dallas ones, that's for sure!

Comment

I want to go on a campaign of genocide every time I see that car commercial with the stupid ass rapping hamsters driving around. I have no idea what company makes the car, I just hope that everyone associated with that company is exterminated in the near future.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

that "everybody santa clause" for target I think with the robo voice and the light up floors.
          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            I want to go on a campaign of genocide every time I see that car commercial with the stupid ass rapping hamsters driving around. I have no idea what company makes the car, I just hope that everyone associated with that company is exterminated in the near future.
            I LOVE those commercials
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Just for all y'all bitches...I'm gonna turn up the audio when I finish out spots...

Hope you like that jingle with Hyundai...cause they are gonna shoot some more.

The Kia Hamster ad spot got Auto ad of the Year.
              David&Goliath is the ad agency btw...they also did the sock monkey one too.

Oh and I FUCKIN hate those quizno's kitten spots!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                I LOVE those commercials
                I hope you get herpes.
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                  Say whaaa. I dig those commercials. Then again, maybe it's because I would do the bang with that chic that's in them.
                  Yep

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention: Whoever makes the J.G. Wentworth commercials should have his dick ripped off by a grizzly bear.
                  Yep

Originally posted by David View Post
                  These and the guy does the Binder/Binder commercials furiates me.
                  Yep

LMAO! That guy's hat kills me.
                  Exactly.

That's crazy talk.

Comment

Do Da Dippity! Kia, and those commercials rock. My 10 yr. old loves them as do I.

I hate cash 4 gold ones too. Who is stupid enough to send anything in?

Comment

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention: Whoever makes the J.G. Wentworth commercials should have his dick ripped off by a grizzly bear.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
                        that "everybody santa clause" for target I think with the robo voice and the light up floors.
                        It's "Electronic Santa" and I kinda like it

Comment

the best commercials of all time are the bumps by Adult Swim.

Comment

The one Just Brakes had where the lady called asking how much a friction reline was

Sent from my rooted EVO

Comment

and LOL at this one

Last edited by 32vfromhell; 12-21-2010, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                Not all insurance commercials are bad. I dig the allstate ones that have the mayhem guy in them.
                                \

Shakey Shakey!

Comment

Working...
                                X