Anyone work for Apple or AT&T?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone work for Apple or AT&T?

I need to figure out my best option to getting my iphone replaced. It took a swim in a cup of coffee yesterday, and it is toast. Any deals out there upgrading from 3gs or replacing with same phone if you renew contract?

Originally posted by 2K2 LS1 View Post
    I need to figure out my best option to getting my iphone replaced. It took a swim in a cup of coffee yesterday, and it is toast. Any deals out there upgrading from 3gs or replacing with same phone if you renew contract?
    Wait until Verizon gets the iphone. AT&T service and support has gone to crap. I heard it was the first of the year.

Comment

Can't I need a phone ASAP lol

Comment

get a flip phone off craigslist for now. Did you have alot of dropped calls and internet slow as crap on your phone? Mine has sucked since February

Comment

If you're at least one year into your contract you can sign a new one and get the discounted rate on a new iPhone. I would personally wait though. Get one on craigslist to tide you over till iPhone 5. It should be out by July.

Comment

how do you know its completely gone... I have fixed two for my family members (one toilet and one bucket of bleach) and they both work.

I can meet up with you just to play around with it and see the damage... just to try. I am not promising anything, but it cant get worse.
            sigpic

Comment

This is a general Camaro discussion forum powered by vBulletin. To find out about the forum, go to https://www.ls2.com/ .

Comment

It won't let you see the forum without being a member, or at least that's what it said when I tried it.

Comment

Go buy a go phone at walmart, put your sim card in it til you need to get another phone, the cheapest one is like 20 bucks.

Comment

Or just go to the apple store and tell them it won't power on, they'll probably just give you a new one free more than likely.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                      Or just go to the apple store and tell them it won't power on, they'll probably just give you a new one free more than likely.
                      My friend has an iPhone 4, had some issue with it, took it to the Apple store and they swapped it for a new one.

I get an %8 discount on Apple shit, some company discount we get.

Comment

If you are still in warranty, go to the Apple store and you'll have a refurbed iPhone in 15 minutes. No hassles at all. I did that last summer and they couldn't have been nicer about it.

If you are not in warranty, go to the Apple store and VERY VERY VERY nicely tell them what happened and then VERY VERY VERY nicely ask them if they can help you. They won't be under any obligation to help you but there are lots of stories out there of them helping people anyways.

BTW, a refurbed iPhone might as well be a new one. Mine didn't have a scratch on it.

Comment

Working...
                        X