Rent a warehouse overnight (party)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rent a warehouse overnight (party)

My friend was kicking around the idea to rent a place out to throw a party. Not trying to have a 400 person rave or whatever, his house is just getting too small for the amount of people that show up. I've done a little bit of Google searching, but no good results. We might have to start cold calling warehouse property owners, and see if they would even be keen on the idea.
    Any good direction anyone could lead us in, would be appreciated!

No you are not invited. ;p

Hi, yes, I was wondering if you would like to rent out your warehouse for one night while I invite 100 people over, 20% probably under the age of 18 so we can drink, pop pills and completely trash the shit out of your warehouse for one night.

If you are interested please let me know. k thx
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

/thread
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

PM Broncojohnny.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

You can get the Rahr brewery warehouse pretty cheap and have all the beer you can drink included. I think it's like $300. They even have a place for either a band or plug in your iPod for tunes.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I have a 40x60 metal building in waco you can rent for $250.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
              Hi, yes, I was wondering if you would like to rent out your warehouse for one night while I invite 100 people over, 20% probably under the age of 18 so we can drink, pop pills and completely trash the shit out of your warehouse for one night.

If you are interested please let me know. k thx
              That's a good script to use, thanks.

Comment

What kind of person goes to a warehouse to "party"?

No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post

No thanks.
                  Not people named Taylor I guess.

Comment

I've heard of warehouse raves, but Not warehouse parties

Comment

Ya must be in high school. Dont invite so many people.

Comment

You could rent a warehouse space "as is" for a month for $500-$2000 (depending on size) and have a huge party in there. You might only be able to do it once if the cops get called or you could do it a couple of times. It would be a liability to the property owner for it to go down so they won't agree if they know what you are going to do.

I could get you a space but I'd get my ass in hot water if they found out what went down in there. lol

The easiest way to find a space for yourself would be to get on loopnet, it is a commercial real estate search site. Then start calling leasing agents.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

duh just find an empty house and throw a party there

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                            You can get the Rahr brewery warehouse pretty cheap and have all the beer you can drink included. I think it's like $300. They even have a place for either a band or plug in your iPod for tunes.
                            its a bit more than that. Its the easiest way to go, and a lot of fun. We did that a few years ago and had a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post

No thanks.
                              Believe it or not this is a business. Wife and I attended a 40th bday party of a friend and this is exactly what they did. It was in downtown Dallas I just can't remember exactly where. They had to hire security per the building owner. They had a band and three bars. It was a two story building with a lounge area on the second floor and band and bars on the first.

sent from an htc EVO, the iCrap killer.
                              --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X