Rider down on 377 in Keller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rider down on 377 in Keller

God speed, looks like a left turner pulled out in front of him. Hope for the best

Alex, "He probably was speeding and he deserved to get hit."

Comment

Wrong Forum, n00b

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
        Wrong Forum, n00b
        This is fine here. RIP To the rider. Do you know where exactly it happened off 377?

Comment

I used to know a lot of guys in Keller that rode, but I think for the most part they've all moved away from the area or don't ride anymore. Hopefully I won't get a depressing text message here in the next few hours....
          --Marcus

Comment

Wow Godspeed.

That's what turned my buddy into an 8 year old for the rest of his life

Comment

If it bothers you that much, talk to the mods about starting a well wishes forum,

He was down right in front of the Kohls entrance on 377, bike was on one side of the truck, he was on the other. Dont think he passed but he probably has a long road ahead of him

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffneck1320 View Post
                If it bothers you that much, talk to the mods about starting a well wishes forum,

He was down right in front of the Kohls entrance on 377, bike was on one side of the truck, he was on the other. Dont think he passed but he probably has a long road ahead of him
                That's right by me. That whole intersection at 377 and North Tarrant is insane. Not a week goes by that a wreck doesn't happen in front of the Target. Too many people, not enough road.

Hope the rider makes it!

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Comment

Riding in dfw is shit! Worst drivers on earth.
                  Ded

Comment

That is a shit intersection no doubt I live in watauga ...and riding anywhere near dfw blows, I remember the last time I rode, I couldn't hit a road without construction, so I sold my bike
                    Last edited by Ruffneck1320; 06-14-2012, 03:06 PM. Reason: Because I can

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
                      I used to know a lot of guys in Keller that rode, but I think for the most part they've all moved away from the area or don't ride anymore. Hopefully I won't get a depressing text message here in the next few hours....
                      Marcus. We are all old now and nobody rides anymore. My dad passed last year from a wreck in Keller. 1709 from a left turn driver.
                      2006 Civic SI
                      2009 Pilot
                      1988 GT
                      CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
                        Marcus. We are all old now and nobody rides anymore. My dad passed last year from a wreck in Keller. 1709 from a left turn driver.
                        Damn, sorry to hear that. I got hit on 377 a couple months ago, just north of 1709. Chick came into my lane and never even saw me. Bike got loose and when it finally caught, it "bucked" me off. That's a horrible place to ride because there is a freaking curb on the edge of the "highway" there, and nowhere to go. I would have been fine if I had been riding like an asshole. I'm very lucky, though.

Comment

Two kids from my class and one from the class before died on bikes. The first two both already had babies also. Rip.
                          Detailing by Dylan
                          817-494-3396
                          Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                          Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

I pulled out of home depot and drove up on the scene right after it happened. The people that were right behind the motorcycle were jumping out and running over to the guy when I was driving by. It looked like the biker laid it down just before hitting the truck and the guy must have slid under the truck to the other side. The bike was on one side and he was on the other. His shirt had been ripped off his body and he was pretty bloody on his face and down his torso. I didn't see a helmet anywhere, but the guy was responding to the people that stopped to help.

Comment

My sister got into an accident at that exact spot a few weeks ago (not bike). Pulling out of any of the stores along 377 is dangerous. Big fast street and lots of attention less drivers.

Comment

Working...
                              X