• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron View Post
    No fucking way. Its Eric dude.
    DJ makes a good point.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I had jury duty a couple of weeks ago in Fort Worth and they didn't release anyone until 3:30.
      01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

Originally posted by Fastlane View Post
        I had jury duty a couple of weeks ago in Fort Worth and they didn't release anyone until 3:30.
        Holy shit, how did you manage to survive in the A/C til 3:30pm...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I have only had jury duty once, and got selected for a murder trial. I was there 3 days. In Fort Worth also.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
            I have only had jury duty once, and got selected for a murder trial. I was there 3 days. In Fort Worth also.
            Oooo - you got a good one. I usually get selected for white collar crime bs.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I actually got selected for a jury for the first time a couple months ago. Was the guys 7th DWI/Felony Evading, all I know is I will do anything not to have to be on a damn jury ever again. Between the couple of dumbasses on the jury who were too incompetent to understand the law and listening to the same damn evidence over and over for 2 days it sucked.

Comment

I had to go to Downtown Dallas last Monday.

It was my first time. You are suppose to be there at 8:30am. I showed up at about 8:10 and sat down..

Shitload of ppl showed up late and never answered the questions they make you fill out that they send you in the mail. They had computers set up if you didnt.

Watched a stupid video, sat in the room till about 10:15am. They split us up to another floor to answer questions. Only 3 of the elevators were working so i had to walk up 6 flight of stairs.

An hour later after answering questions, we were let free cause they took a plea deal. Out around noon to see that i've earned 3 dollars today because my job sucks and doesn't pay for jury duty.

My beef was with all the people showing up late and or not answering the questions. They should fine those people or send them to jury duty again the following month.
                Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                Your opinion is what sucks.
                You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

write Fuck Tha Police on the paper the give you and I bet you don't have to worry about getting jury duty anymore

Comment

I'm sorry, ma'am. Do you have a place to hang my robe and hat?
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Do you want to meet up and get that powder measure?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                        Do you want to meet up and get that powder measure?
                        I picked one up Matt, but it kinda works like shit, so I might still be interested, haha.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          Oooo - you got a good one. I usually get selected for white collar crime bs.
                          Yeah it was actually really interesting. We found the guy not guilty.

Comment

Ceeeeej have fun! I work directly across the street. Look for the Subway at the corner..I am in that tower.
                            GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                              I had to go to Downtown Dallas last Monday.

It was my first time. You are suppose to be there at 8:30am. I showed up at about 8:10 and sat down..

Shitload of ppl showed up late and never answered the questions they make you fill out that they send you in the mail. They had computers set up if you didnt.

Watched a stupid video, sat in the room till about 10:15am. They split us up to another floor to answer questions. Only 3 of the elevators were working so i had to walk up 6 flight of stairs.

An hour later after answering questions, we were let free cause they took a plea deal. Out around noon to see that i've earned 3 dollars today because my job sucks and doesn't pay for jury duty.

My beef was with all the people showing up late and or not answering the questions. They should fine those people or send them to jury duty again the following month.
                              I am one that shows up late now. I know there are going to be another 100 late assholes, so I have decided to join them. My last summons was last year, and it got cancelled because of the snow and ice. Thank God too because i had recheduled it and forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                                write Fuck Tha Police on the paper the give you and I bet you don't have to worry about getting jury duty anymore
                                "Is he black or mexican? If so, he is probably guilty" should also work well.

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X