Cancer is Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancer is Back

My Mom has fought one hell of a battle with her cancer last year. I thought she was gonna die from the treatment and recovery it was so hard on her. Well, I just got a call from here no more than 10 minutes ago saying that it is back. She had 3 suspicious dots that they were keeping a eye on, and the have doubled in the last 6 months.

I'm really fearful, because there isn't much they can do this time cause they did a stomach wash last time to rid of all the small cancers in her, thus they can no longer operate where the cancer is growing.

I'm just beside myself.
    Photobucket

Prayers are out, man. I'm sorry to hear it.

Comment

Enjoy your time with her, Wayne.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Where is she located? They've got excellent oncologists in Houston. Start looking into second opinions.

Sorry to hear.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Prayers sent for her and you.....

Comment

Sorry to hear. diseases are such a beat down. My crohns has been whooping my ass and I have one of those shitty, candid appointments with my Dr tomorrow

Comment

Man so sorry to hear, my prayers go out to you and your family bud.

Comment

Sucks. Sorry to here.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Oh, wow Wayne. I'm so sorry to hear this. My father fought a very rare form of cancer for 5 years before he passed and it's one fucker of a disease. As Don said, enjoy your time with her and don't take one moment for granted. If there is anything we can do, please let us know. Our thoughts will be with you.
                  Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                  Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                  Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                  You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

My mother in law just started up on her Chemo again this week so we kind of know your feeling

Best wishes and of course keep your thoughts positive because there is nothing more that you can do except enjoy the times you have now and don't stress on the future
                    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

My heart goes out to you Wayne. Lost my grandpa from it, great grandma, my uncle is fighting leukemia right now with no cure and I've lost countless friends to the disease. As said, embrace the time with her. The bitch about getting older is knowing what awaits those older than you that you love and cherish.

Comment

Sorry to hear it Wayne.

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear that.
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Thoughts and wishes out to you buddy.
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are definitely with you.

Comment

Working...
                              X